Titan Contracting

AmandaJoy Alexandria VA
AmandaJoy Alexandria VA
1 review , VA

Duct Cleaning

I was so impressed with the professionalism and high quality of Mr. Quam's work. I needed a cleaning done for the duct of my dryer which wasn't working properly (it was taking about 3 loads to dry). Air Express Appliance was suppose to come out and fix it. They never showed up and never called to explain themselves. I received a reference for Titan Construction from a friend. I am so thankful I did! When I initially called him for service, I told him the prior repair man wouldn't be able to come for another week after missing our last appointment, and that I had not been able to do laundry in almost 2 weeks. Eric told me he would come out the very next day, which he so graciously did (he was 15 minutes early as well). He not only cleaned and replaced the duct on my dryer, but took the back off the dryer to assure there was no other possible causes for the lact of heat, and to assure all other parts were in serviceable condition.

In preparation for Air Express Appliance, I had to take the door off the hinge because my dryer is in a storage closet. While I was putting away groceries, I came back around the corner and he was not only finished with his thorough inspection, but cleaned the area around the dryer and was putting the door back on the hinges! I highly recommend this honest and professional Contractor. With so many competing companies in the area, a high morale Contractor that is willing to go above and beyond does not come often. Highly recommend!