Eclipsis Technologies Inc.

Computer Repairs and Support
333 Symington ave. Suit 202 Toronto ON M6P 3X1
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in York  >  Eclipsis Technologies Inc.

Review for Eclipsis Technologies Inc.

Bert in Downtown Toronto
Bert in Downtown Toronto

Renew my Office network

I needed to get my office network organized and improved to meet my business needs. My girlfriend got an Eclipsis Business card from a friend, and i decided to give it a call, and i thank god i did so.
I got Filipe visiting my office, and in a brief explanation about my problems and after he placed a few questions, he started talking and after a long and sincere conversation i could see that he knew very well what he was talking about and he would be the right guy to do the job. I trusted him and didn't even ask for prices, just told him to do what he would do if my business was his business.
I thought that i would need to replace some computers, but no, the old ones are working like new. He refreshed and optimized the software in 6 computers, installed some Free/Open Source application very useful for my business, added a new server to the network to centralize it and for backups, added wireless for visitors and for my laptop, got my accounting software working on all workstations, made a custom web application for my secretary to keep track of phone calls to replace the Post Its stuck on my monitor and now i can access to them through my iPhone, and replaced my internet connection with a better one for $32 less than my old Bell Simpatico, and many other things...
Everything runs smoothly and even my secretary said that our office doesn't suck anymore and she feels like working at a big company.
I was expecting to pay around $4.000 for the new parts, the amount of work and time that he spent doing everything, and to be honest it would worth every single penny.
But what else can i say when i got a simple $1.900 invoice?
I gave him $2.200 and a $100 Red Lobster Gift Card.
Filipe worths it!

More about Eclipsis Technologies Inc.

THE VISION of Eclipsis Technologies Inc. is to be recognized as Toronto’s foremost computer-related solution provider and the benchmark for unparaleled customer service. THE MISION of Eclipsis Technologies Inc. is to blend pasion, integrity and technology for the benefit of our clients by resolving their computer-related chalenges with an incomparable ...