Pacific Star Electric

22323 Dewdney Trunk Road Maple Ridge BC V2X 3J3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Maple Ridge  >  Pacific Star Electric

Reviews for Pacific Star Electric

Best Electrician in Maple Ridge

I had a problem with EV Charger breaker and Kevin from Pacific Star Electric fixed the problem right away . He was so friendly and expert too.

I really recommend Kevin and Pacific star to everybody.

starwars1
starwars1

air conditioning electrical installation

Pacific Star Electric did a terrific job of running cable across our home with a finished basement. The installation was done in a timely manner by Mike. We are very happy with the results and would recommend Mike and Pacific Star Electric to anyone.

Soheila in Maple Ridge
Soheila in Maple Ridge

Assembling and installing 2 Crystal Chandeliers and 3 Pendants

Wowwwww! Excellent job & good price!
I bought two expensive chandeliers and three pendants and I was googling to find the best electrician which found Pasific Star Electric which was 5 star company and the stars were really right because:
Online call request at 10 pm, call back at 8:23 am. Sent us a professional electrician in name "Greg" to quote us in 2 hours. Offered us a competitive price and finally sent us an expert electrician who was awesome - highly experienced, organized , polite and more than everything offered great recommend and solutions!!! Thank you "Jordan Kern" for your great job!
I definitely recommend this company and for sure I will back to them for any electronic job.

Mikes Quality Bodyworks in Maple Ridge
Mikes Quality Bodyworks in Maple Ridge

Mike's quality Bodyworks and refinishing

The company is currently wiring my new body shop. All the stuff members of the professional and respectful! The owner of the company seems like a very relaxed person to deal with and I Would recommend their services!

I had a few estimates and Pacific Star Electric was a little more cost-effective.

loriannsandy
loriannsandy
1 review Mission, BC

Pool & Cabana wiring

I just want to say thank you to all the staff and workers at Pacific Star, ( Mike, Sarah & Kevin) I was a difficult customer and very demanding and yet PS was able to meet all my needs. Thank you Kevin for the installation.... you are a very happy and a great worker thank you Sarah for putting up with my calls and thanks to Mike - for making things happen. I would def. recommend your company.

Sincerely L. Sandy,
Mission, BC

John Rogers in Toronto
John Rogers in Toronto
1 review Langley, BC

Diagnose problem wiring to AC unit recently installed changed some lights and switches

Geoff called on route and was here when agreed. He immediately began working diagnosing wiring problem to the new AC unit. He found the problem rather quickly that the other electrician that we had here could not figure it out and felt over whelmed!!! Had switches replaced and LED light installed. All work was done well and efficiently!!

I.Tucker in Maple Ridge
I.Tucker in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Installation of extra power outlets

After moving into a relatively new home, we found that we needed more power outlets. After checking with HomeStars, we decided on Pacific Star Electric. Good choice! Mike and his team were on-time when visiting to quote on the job and when visiting to do the install. Because of budget concerns, we wanted to know the estimated costs for each job, with the ability to pick and choose if the total was over our budget. Pacific Star had no problems with that. They were also able to advise on potential future jobs. On the day of the install, with some discussion, we were able to shift some of the planned outlets for better access. The guys were professional, easy to talk to and cheerful to boot (no-one wants a grumpy contractor on site). They also cleaned up the site, which was greatly appreciated!

chris in Maple Ridge
chris in Maple Ridge

Basement Development

I was doing a basement development and needed to sub out the electrical. They installed a new sub panel and put all plugs and switches where they needed to be. Also advised on addition items I may like to consider. They were on time and on quote, Jordan and Mike were great to deal with. I even go them back to do my landscape lighting.

Suzy Kumar in Surrey
Suzy Kumar in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Stove Issues

I had a problem with my stove and I called them to fix it. They were very careful and paid attention to detail. I was happy with the work they did and was so glad they did a great job. I would call them again and think others should too!

Doug in Maple Ridge, B.C.
Doug in Maple Ridge, B.C.

Lighting & Fixture updating

We met Mike at a consumer home show in Maple Ridge. Impressed by the straight-forward replies when we were talking to him, my wife & I decided to book a job estimate for the electrical updating we wanted done to our home. We had asked three contractors to come over a period of one week - and Pacific Star was the only one to show up when they said they would. During the job review, Mike made some very good suggestions - ones that we had not thought of. We gave the small order to them and were very pleased with their staff, the quality of their work, their punctuality, and their consideration of our "space". The final product was evidence that we had made the correct decision in using Pacific Star.

More about Pacific Star Electric

Pacific Star Electric offers high quality, professional renovation, restoration and commercial electrical services. We have fully equipped service vehicles and are licensed, bonded and insured. All work is guaranteed. Check out our website @ www. pacificstarelectric. ca for customer testimonials and more information.