Mattress Mall

Reviews for Mattress Mall

KimL in Old Toronto
KimL in Old Toronto

Won't go anywhere else!

After visiting several mattress companies, we found the Mattress Mall in Toronto. It is a family based company with a smaller store in Richmond Hill. We were immediately impressed with Matt's knowledge, excellent customer service, flexibility, not to mention the excellent quality and prices we were looking for! Matt went out of his way that evening to deliver our mattress and two beds that we purchased. We highly recommend this store and we will definitely be back!

Inspection in Toronto
Inspection in Toronto

Great company

One more time I went to mattress mall , this time for purchasing a mattress.
Not only you can find lots of choices with your budget and comfort you are looking for but their service, knowledge and price is the best.
I totally recommend checking mattress mall up for furniture or mattress.
You won’t be disappointed

benson in Toronto
benson in Toronto

Mattress with low price guarantee

Low price, good service. I bought the mattress because the owner is nice and handsome. Their free delivery service is fantastic. I received my mattress very quicky. I like the efficiency of Toronto is a expatriate here.

tina from Oshawa
tina from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bedroom Furniture

Best prices we could find with impeccable service. Delivered to our house and set up the furniture, at no charge. Was on time, very fast and respectful of our home. An amazing family run business that has not lost the value of customer service. I would highly recommend them.

debbie in Kitchener
debbie in Kitchener
1 review Oshawa, ON

Unbelievable customer service

Matt at the mattress mall restored our faith in customer service. We purchased a new bedroom set from the mattress mall without disappointment. Great prices great service they delivered on time set up our bedroom . I would recommend them to everyone!
Thanks Matt!
Debbie and Tina , oshawa

Carol  in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Beyond amazing!!

Great prices and great service! Delivery was scheduled in a very timely manner according to my needs! The men who delivered were very courteous and respectful to my home. They also went above and beyond helping me to catch my dog who accidentally ran into the street !! I was very satisfied with the service I received! Would highly recommend this company for numerous reasons!

James Miller from Toronto
James Miller from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

New mattress

The new mattress is great and the price was OK. Both my wife and kids loved it and we will definitely replace the kids' mattresses too. Also, the staff was very polite and has delivered it on time.

Prateek in Scarborough
Prateek in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

New Mattress

I got a very good deal on a mattress that I found on clearance here. It was a orthopedic mattress, and the price I found it for was a very good value. I also got the box spring for just $50, and the delivery was free. The sales rep, Matthew, did a good job of handling my questions. I bought it six months ago, and I love the mattress, it was a queen sized one.

I would recommend this place, to people in Scarborough looking to purchase a new mattress, I found this location has great value for money.

John in East york
John in East york
1 review East York, ON

Mattress

As a follow up to our initial review of our mattress- we continue to be IN LOVE with this bed. Our friends roll their eyes when we start rhapsodizing how GREAT our bed is.
It's seriously like sleeping on a cloud. Even when I am hitting snooze in the morning, I find myself drifting back into actual SLEEP because it is so freaking comfortable.
We are so happy with our mattress that we have had 2 friends invest in new beds, based on our enthusiasm.
It's worth the money, and every day we are happy with our purchase.
Thanks again !

Diana in North York
Diana in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

New Mattress, rush delivery

This is a family run company that provides excellent customer service. We bought a mattress from here last July and came back to the store this week to buy an additional mattress. Matt, our sales rep, had remembered us from our last visit and was again very helpful in our purchase. He is very kind and doesn't pressure you to buy from him. He's very knowledgeable and knows his mattresses. We were able to get our new mattress delivered and they took away our old mattress at no extra change.