Mattress Mall

HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Toronto  >  Mattress Mall

Reviews for Mattress Mall

benson in Toronto
benson in Toronto

Mattress with low price guarantee

Low price, good service. I bought the mattress because the owner is nice and handsome. Their free delivery service is fantastic. I received my mattress very quicky. I like the efficiency of Toronto is a expatriate here.

tina from Oshawa
tina from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bedroom Furniture

Best prices we could find with impeccable service. Delivered to our house and set up the furniture, at no charge. Was on time, very fast and respectful of our home. An amazing family run business that has not lost the value of customer service. I would highly recommend them.

debbie in Kitchener
debbie in Kitchener
1 review Oshawa, ON

Unbelievable customer service

Matt at the mattress mall restored our faith in customer service. We purchased a new bedroom set from the mattress mall without disappointment. Great prices great service they delivered on time set up our bedroom . I would recommend them to everyone!
Thanks Matt!
Debbie and Tina , oshawa

Carol  in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Beyond amazing!!

Great prices and great service! Delivery was scheduled in a very timely manner according to my needs! The men who delivered were very courteous and respectful to my home. They also went above and beyond helping me to catch my dog who accidentally ran into the street !! I was very satisfied with the service I received! Would highly recommend this company for numerous reasons!

James Miller from Toronto
James Miller from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

New mattress

The new mattress is great and the price was OK. Both my wife and kids loved it and we will definitely replace the kids' mattresses too. Also, the staff was very polite and has delivered it on time.

Prateek in Scarborough
Prateek in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

New Mattress

I got a very good deal on a mattress that I found on clearance here. It was a orthopedic mattress, and the price I found it for was a very good value. I also got the box spring for just $50, and the delivery was free. The sales rep, Matthew, did a good job of handling my questions. I bought it six months ago, and I love the mattress, it was a queen sized one.

I would recommend this place, to people in Scarborough looking to purchase a new mattress, I found this location has great value for money.

John in East york
John in East york
1 review East York, ON

Mattress

As a follow up to our initial review of our mattress- we continue to be IN LOVE with this bed. Our friends roll their eyes when we start rhapsodizing how GREAT our bed is.
It's seriously like sleeping on a cloud. Even when I am hitting snooze in the morning, I find myself drifting back into actual SLEEP because it is so freaking comfortable.
We are so happy with our mattress that we have had 2 friends invest in new beds, based on our enthusiasm.
It's worth the money, and every day we are happy with our purchase.
Thanks again !

Diana in North York
Diana in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

New Mattress, rush delivery

This is a family run company that provides excellent customer service. We bought a mattress from here last July and came back to the store this week to buy an additional mattress. Matt, our sales rep, had remembered us from our last visit and was again very helpful in our purchase. He is very kind and doesn't pressure you to buy from him. He's very knowledgeable and knows his mattresses. We were able to get our new mattress delivered and they took away our old mattress at no extra change.

RayT from Toronto
RayT from Toronto
12 reviews ,

Bought 3 beds over 7 years from them

Shopping for a good mattress is very difficult. It's not like all the stores carry the exact same models for a particular mattress brand. Thus, it's hard to directly compare one mattress to another between stores.

Initially we shopped around many stores in the GTA looking for our queen sized mattress, and found varying prices. Probably the most expensive the were the big box stores like Sleep Country Canada.

We stumbled upon a smaller mattress store in Scarborough called Mattress Mall. Our last purchase was 7 years ago and we were very happy with our Sealy mattress purchase. Since then we have returned again to buy a king sized Simmon's beautyrest, and also a twin mattress for my son. Our sales person Matt is very knowledgeable and doesn't pressure you at all when you're in the show room. Plus they've moved across the street from their old location to a bigger and better showroom with more models for you to test out. They carry all the major brand names (except Tempur Pedic).

Do shop around a few places before you make your purchase, but we are very happy with our purchase and service with Mattress Mall in Scarborough.