AAA Urban Wild Animal Removal

Pest & Animal Control
Oakville ON L5A1H5
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Mississauga  >  AAA Urban Wild Animal Removal

Reviews for AAA Urban Wild Animal Removal

Ben in Leslieville/South Riverdale
Ben in Leslieville/South Riverdale

Squirrel removal from front roof, solidify access door under back room and repair insulation in crawl space

AAA Urban Wild Animal Removal
905-629-7222
Oakville
L5A1H5

I have not had a worse experience with a contractor. The gentleman that came to my house to close holes in my front roof (squirrel issue) and fix the insulation and close the door to the crawl space (raccoon issue) under my back room has still yet to finish the job! It was paid for in September 2007! He told me he couldn't complete the insulation work under the back room at the time due to rain? It has been over 2.5 years and I am still waiting for him to come back and complete the job... What a joke!

anwarinoakville
anwarinoakville

animal removal

Racoons in my attic, I called the telephone number from the yellow pages, they quoted 250$, but when they arrived they charged me 500$ in total. Instead of removing the animals, they closed down the vents and kept them inside the attic. Next day I called them They said they have no time to help me out. I had to go to the human society in Oakville and they sent their professionals just to open the vents, but the racoons remained in the attic. I have to send another contractor to remove the racoons and close the vents afterwards. I ended having to pay another 699$ to them. I called the company sent an e-mail and asked them for a return in my finances. They have yet to reply to re-embursing my additional expense paid to the other contractor. Now I am considering to sue them in the small causes court. I am a VERY unhappy customer.