T-9 Computer Services

coastingalong in Ocean Springs
coastingalong in Ocean Springs
5 reviews , MS

Computer reinstalled

I contacted T9 for service on my old computer that had quit running. I brought in my case with the software to reinstall. They gave me an estimate as to how much it could cost based on what I told them. Within 4 days they called to tell me it was ready to pickup. They had reinstalled the system and all programs were still intact. I had used them repeatedly in the past because they are very efficient. They will tell you, up front, if they can attempt to repair the computer or if it is not worth the effort. That is worth using their service. They do the service and only install new parts if need be. They also will come to the home if necessary. Parts and service are guaranteed for 1 year.