Synergy Contracting inc.

Interlocking Stone
5 Joymar Drive Mississauga ON  L7A 2C7
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Synergy Contracting inc.

Reviews for Synergy Contracting inc.

Patrick in Brampton
Patrick in Brampton

Front yard paving and interlock

I contracted Synergy Contracting in 2015 for a front yard interlock project. On the two occasions where repair work was required under warranty, Synergy honoured its warranty without question or compromise. One suggestion: if invoking the warranty, contact the original project manager. Ours (Daniel) responded quickly and maintained ongoing communication. To date, the work has held up well in structure and appearance. I would recommend Synergy Contracting.

BWalton43 in Milton
BWalton43 in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Patio that's the envy of all

When my wife and I decided that our garden was more than our years and our health could comfortably handle we had to choose between a deck and a patio. We ‘phoned around and checked references. Kevin arrived on our doorstep and very quickly, our decision was made. The vision he had for our little garden matched our thinking and deal was set. Throughout the process Kevin was our liaison and his clear, concise communication kept us in the process. The crew appeared daily, ready to work and with professionalism got on with the job. There was little wasted time as they attacked the plan and solved any problems with little fuss. As the patio came together we saw the design materialize before us but even better than we had imagined. The crew cleaned-up and left, one returning to sweep-in the sand grout and take care of any little detail remaining. Our patio is beautiful and the envy of the neighbors. I don’t think we could have asked for more. We are sorry that we have no pictures - the snow came too soon for that.

KalonSchmidt in Mississauga
KalonSchmidt in Mississauga
1 review Hamilton, ON

House Driveway Widening

I got Synergy's flyer in the mail so gave them a call and also called several other companies to get estimates to widen my house driveway. One of their consultant's Danny Cabral returned my call and came to do the estimate. He was knowledgable and gave me a good price. I decided to have Synergy do the work over 3 other companies because of their price, professionalism, quality shown and good knowledge of the business. The job was done and was done good with good workers taking care in their work at a reasonable price for quality work. I recommend anyone looking for a contracting company to do any driveway work to call Synergy to do it.

Sandy in Brampton
Sandy in Brampton

Brampton

We have worked with several contractors in the past and non comes close to Kevin and his team at Synergy. He does what he says he will do, he monitors the project until it was completed and he allows you to call him with any question or concerns . i have never given a 10/10 rating but Kevin deserves it.
Kevin is the best in the west.
You can put him to the test as he is better than the rest.

Hugh & Sandra

Luisa & Antonio in Burlington
Luisa & Antonio in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front yard Renovation - Interlocking driveway and Porch

After long time doing researches with different companies, finally we decided to go through with Sinergy Contracting to do the work at the front of our house. The service provided by this company was incredible. The fast response, reliability, positive attitude and availability in providing us advice from Kevin was amazing. The job done by Marcos team was very professional and with high quality. Awesome work.
I am very proud in selecting this company and I am quite confident that this one of best service that I have experiment lately with the contactors doing work in my house. I don’t have any doubt in recommend this company. Congratulations Synergy Contracting Excellent job!

1 review Milton, ON

Large Backyard Renovation - New Stone Patio Installation

I had been planning to renovate my backyard for over a year, when this company installed a stone patio for my neighbour. I really liked the job they did for her and her family so I contacted Danny, the contractor, for a quote. If I had to sum up my experience with this company, I would say, effortless, efficient, and delivery in spades! I found Danny very personable. I felt he was able to quickly take my ‘vision’ and effortlessly create a design that was a perfect fit for my home and my pocket. When work began, the excavation crew moved items I had in my backyard around as needed so I didn’t have to do any heavy lifting, and completed the excavation and regrading, and design outline in a day. Impressive! Watching the patio and landscaping completed in 2 days after the backyard was allowed to settle for a week and a bit was like magic happening. The installation crew were highly organized and worked consistently to get the job done. Excellent work ethic, and innovative in quickly solving any design challenges that arose, and as such even improved on the original concept. I’ve never seen a crew work so fast and efficiently at the same time, and when the job was done, the clean up as so complete it was if they had never been there. All in all, I am totally satisfied with my new stone patio, and am looking forward to working with Synergy Contracting Inc. next year on my next reno project.

Zaheeruddin in Toronto
Zaheeruddin in Toronto

Interlock Pavement with stairs Front and Back

Did a terrible job in compaction. As a result the interlock pavement sagged within 6 months. Came and corrected. It again sagged in 2 months. No response now despite multiple calls. Had 2 year warranty

UPDATE:
Subsequently the company contacted us and repaired to our satisfaction. Hopefully this issue will not re-develop next summer. Will update. Company informed us of some issue with emails and they did not receive them.

Review has 1 previous version
Klaus & Margaret in Mississauga
Klaus & Margaret in Mississauga

Walkways besides house

Both long walkways were somewhat overgrown and unsightly.
Danny came in and worked with us on a new design for both walkways
and came up with a solution, which was cost-effective.
The work was done in a very competent manner in the relatively short time of one day plus an 1 hour the next morning.
All accumulated debris on the old walkways had been removed and the result is stunning with properly framed-in window wells and a lead-in step with a partial retaining wall.
We would highly recommend SYNERGY CONTRACTING for their very competent and professional work in the least disruptive manner.

GregL in Mississauga
GregL in Mississauga

Landscaping reno

Old interlock around the house was looking tired and had a rear wooden deck that was in really bad shape. Had Danny come in from Synergy to give me an estimate on removing the deck and putting in a stone patio and replacing all other stonework around the house. I also had them resod half my backyard. The work was done in a very timely manner. Very professional company. Danny was great in the design process and was my main go to person during the project. Sterling led the actual team that put the stone down and he did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.

GES in York
GES in York

Poolside Back Yard

Danny impressed me with his professionalism and knowledge of the business when we met to discuss my back yard needs, which led to my decision to use Synergy – new interlock to cover entire backyard and over existing pool deck, removal of trees and gardens 2 new retaining walls (back and front yard). He had great design suggestions and made sure I understood everything involved. Sterling and the installation crew were terrific - well organized and efficient in their approach to the project. I was amazed at how quickly everything was done (approx. 6 workers at all times) - One day for removal and 2 days installation. Both Danny and Sterling were patient with my many questions - always courteous and professional. I couldn't be more happier with the result - exactly what I was looking for. I plan to use Synergy again in the spring for my front walkway area. Thank You Guys!

More about Synergy Contracting inc.

Synergy Contracting Inc. is a recognized installer of premier interlocking paving stones, retaining walls, steps, curbs, and natural stone products. Whether you're designing a complete streetscape or a residential walkway, patio and driveway, Synergy Contracting Inc. can provide you with a range of applications. Our qualified staff will take your project from the design stage to completion in an organized and professional manner.