Synergy Contracting Inc.

Interlocking Stone
5 Joymar Drive Mississauga ON  L7A 2C7
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  Synergy Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Synergy Contracting Inc.

Alex in Oakville
Alex in Oakville

Interlock installation in the backyard

Was very impressed with the final result and the amount of work that went into the project, including old concrete removal, site preparation and actual installation. All teams and the manager (Danny) were highly professional in all aspects and delivered what was agreed on, sometime going above and beyond to address all needs without jacking up the price. Will highly recommend this company to everyone.

dolly in Toronto
dolly in Toronto

Landscaping

Nice company nice people. Daniel very patient and nice person also the owner We are thinking to get driveway done this year. They did our backyard and front. Thank you dolly

Interlocking

The guys at Synergy contracting Inc did a great job on our patio. After 1 year we had some issues with the interlock and Danny and Phil took care of them.
What a great service from this highly recommended interlock company.

1 review Milton, ON

Patio

We are thrilled with our patio that Danny and synergy put together for us. Based on our vision, Danny right away knew a design that would work and we couldn't be happier. The service was friendly, professional, and timely. Would definitely recommend!!

Dolor in Kanata
Dolor in Kanata

Interlocking - Backyard

I was shopping around to find a contractor to redo interlocking in my backyard. My next door neighbour had done his with Michael from Synergy Contracting Inc. I really liked the work and the detail involved so i called Michael. Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to show me previous projects completed and took the time to bring different stones to make my decision process easier. Now that the job is complete, I have nothing but good things to say about Michael and their crew. The crew was very professional and they were also very respectful of the property. Needless to say, I would not hesitate to refer Synergy Contracting Inc to anyone who wants the job done right! I would highly recomend Michael and his crew. Their attention to details is immaculate and i am very happy with the work and quality.

GL in Georgetown
GL in Georgetown

Flagstone Porch & Mondrian Driveway/Walkway - Georgetown

Our experience with Synergy Contracting was nothing but positive.
Danny, Joe, Sterling and the whole crew were extremely professional
and helpful. We had our porch faced with Banas flagstone and driveway
banding/walkway done in Permacon Mondrian. We couldn't be happier
with the quality of the workmanship. Danny even came through on
picking a great colour scheme (my wife and I were extremely indecisive
about which colours to go with). Looks amazing! Highly recommend
Synergy.

Happyguy in Burlington
Happyguy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Interlocking Stone - Courtyard

The consultant and estimator (Danny) was outstanding. He provided excellent design ideas and laid out multiple options with associated costs. I went with this company after receiving multiple quotes primarily because of Danny.
The crew that performed the work was equally superior. The final project has received many compliments from surrounding neighbors. Workmanship and meticulous layout for drainage exceeded all expectations.
Looking for ideas AND good work at reasonable cost? - look no further!!!

Farad in Toronto
Farad in Toronto

Patio

Danny and team did a wonderful job from the first design
meeting to the final laying of the stones. These guys have
the experience and know how to get the job done right,
they come in with their own equipment and leave the place
clean as if they weren't even there. The only downside is
they book up fast and there's delays. I had booked them in
May my work got completed end of August.

Mike in Brampton
Mike in Brampton

Call Michael

you should get in touch with mike.
he is a good guy and his work speaks for itself.

work included front stairs, front passageway, both side passageways, full backyard retaining walls, filling in the yard to make it flat, stairs up to the patio on one side, character stones and some stone seating/stone half wall in the back.

harry.ramnarine
harry.ramnarine

Driveway and walkway project

Had 4 quotes, Synergy was the most competitive. Service was outstanding from start to finish. It was Danny with his professionalism, knowledge and advice that really made me choose Synergy.
Both excavation and interlocking crews were proficient and on schedule .
I am really satisfied with the finished product in terms of quality and appearance, turned out better than I expected. I would strongly recommend Synergy Contracting to anyone.

More about Synergy Contracting Inc.

Synergy Contracting Inc. is a recognized installer of premier interlocking paving stones, retaining walls, steps, curbs, and natural stone products. Whether you're designing a complete streetscape or a residential walkway, patio and driveway, Synergy Contracting Inc. can provide you with a range of applications. Our qualified staff will take your project from the design stage to completion in an organized and professional manner.