The Professional Home and Building Inspectors

4544 Sheppard Ave. Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  The Professional Home and Building Inspectors

Reviews for The Professional Home and Building Inspectors

Raza in Brampton
Raza in Brampton

Home inspection

Mr Mourad did the home inspection for me a few days ago. He did an excellent job and I highly recommend him. His attention to detail is great. He provides valuable knowledge about the house and what he is doing. His professionalism is above and beyond what is required.

Home inspection service

Our original inspector cancelled and a relative recommended Mourad. He was professional, knowledgeable and courteous and went into detail explaining each step. Very pleased with his service and very happy we were able to get him on short notice. Would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review, I'm glad you were happy with my service, please call me if you have any questions now or after you move in, thanks again

Janarth in Markham
Janarth in Markham

Home inspection

He's worth every penny you pay for. Very knowledgeable and reliable. Will make sure every inch of the house is inspected.. gives you a detailed report and descriptions to each issue. He came half and hour early to make sure he had enough time to inspect the exterior of the house then spent a good 2 hours inspecting every inch inside.. making sure the whole is inspected and nothing is missed. Highly recommended ..you won't be disappointed. That's a guarantee

The Lee Family in Whitby
The Lee Family in Whitby

Reliable & Professional Home Inspector

Mr. Mourad was extremely professional and thorough in his home inspection. We especially liked that he requested the buyer or family member accompany him, so that he can explain any deficiencies as he finds them. He examined every inch of the house, as well as doing a complete check of the outside and garage. When he didn't find any major problems, we felt very comfortable going forward with the offer. We would definitely recommend Mr. Mourad to anyone needing a home inspection.

Home Inspection

I am happy to recommend Mourad home inspection service.
He took moisture readings in the basement. He did an eye level inspection of the roof void, soffit and down pipe.
He identified the status of the electric wiring. And the furnace.
The written report also includes essential information that any home owner should become knowledgeable of.
There are lots of details to go through in an inspection, and Mourad was open and responsive to all of my questions.

Frances in Scarborough
Frances in Scarborough

Pre-installation Inspection

I needed to get my roof done and a roofing contractor had recommended I get an inspector prior to getting it installed to see if there were any problems with the boards on the inside of the house since the roofers would obviously only see the condition from the outside. Mourad had inspected my house prior to me purchasing it and I remembered what a good job he did so I called him up. He did not disappoint. He checked every aspect of my roof - from the house itself, breezeway and garage. He even made recommendations to other aspects of my house. He went through everything I should ask the roofing company to do to have it properly installed. I highly recommend him if you require a home inspection whether it be pre-purchase or renovation. Thanks for the great job, Mourad!

Trustworthy and Professional Top Notch Home Inspection

Mourad Mourad is very professional.

He has completed 3 home inspections for me. One on a town house and two homes in Mississauga. He is very relaible, professional and takes a lot of time to explain obeservations in the house. His reports are thorough and comprehensive. For my first home, he actually came back 1 year later to help be assess a condensation problem in the basement (which a dehumidifier solved) For the second house, we had an offer in but he picked up numerous issues which led us to not buy the home. On the third inspection, he gave us a very detailed overview that left us feeling secure in our decision to buy. He is super friendly, timely and always has a smile. A real pleasure to work with and I trust him immensely.

Sarfraz in Scarborough
Sarfraz in Scarborough

Home Inspection

He did came over and addressed my concerns. Initially there were some issues with the inspection which he has addressed in his meeting with me. He spent over 3 hours in inspection and 2 hours now to go over the report. Thanks for coming over and taking time

Review has 1 previous version
Svetlana in Toronto
Svetlana in Toronto

Home inspection

Mourad performed a pre-purchase inspection of the house for me. He identified deficiencies that were deeply hidden in the structure, and explained every detail on how to fix them, including the estimated costs. That was very helpful in negotiating the purchase price. I ended up buying this house at a much lower price than originally asked. He provided me with an inspection report that same day, because I had a very tight deadline with the seller. Mourad is very knowledgeable and professional. My real estate broker was so impressed with his services that asked for Mourad's business cards to recommend him to his own clients. I will definitely use Mourad's services in the future myself as well as gladly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional home inspection.

tshayan
tshayan

Mourad,

I wanted to thank you for your services inspecting our new home. It was a pleasure working with you and you did more than what we expected. What makes things better is your personality and professionalism. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

More about The Professional Home and Building Inspectors

We do complete inspection for the house from the basement to the attic, interior, exterior. Plumbing, electrical systems, Heating, air conditioning systems, insulation , Ventilation system and building envelope. We provide a written report detailing the results of the inspection. We provide post-inspection telephone technical support. AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. ...