The Professional Home And Building Inspectors

Home Inspection
The Professional Home And Building Inspectors

Reviews for The Professional Home And Building Inspectors

Mourad Mourad

Mourad has been helping my family on many occasions over the years. He's professional, trustworthy and extremely thorough with his service. He also takes time to teach the home buyers how to take care of the home properly. I highly recommend him. Thank you Mourad!

My pleasure, please let me know if you need any help, thanks

Reggie in Innisfil
Reggie in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Buying a house in Innisfil Ontario

Very detailed report,enough to convince me not to buy the house I very much wanted.Thank you Mourad from making a big mistake.Iam still looking for something better.I will use you again.

thank you for your review, I'm glad I was able to help

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pre purchase home inspection

Mourad did the pre purchase inspection for my house. He was extremely detailed throughout his inspection. He explained in great details all fixes that I’ll need to do.
I was impressed with his professionalism and quality of his work

thanks, you my pleasure, please call me if you have any questions anytime, thanks again

Jason Pinizzotto in Oakville
Jason Pinizzotto in Oakville

Great job!

Mourad did a great job for us!! He was very thorough in his inspection and extremely professional. I would highly recommend him any day of the week... Thanks for everything Mourad!

Hi Jason,
I'm glad I was able to help, please contact me if you need any help, thanks

Linda Pinizzotto  from Mississauga
Linda Pinizzotto from Mississauga

Home Inspection on Home Purchase

Mr. Mourad is one of the best Home Inspectors in the industry. I never hesitate to recommend him to my clients because he is extremely knowledgeable, professional and offers excellent advise on key elements of the home every time. He understand the home from the mechanicals, foundations, structural, roof and all of the interior/exterior aspects of the home and communicates all of his findings to my Buyers. They can rest assure they had the right inspector assisting them. As a Realtor for over 30 years, I stand by my recommendation of Mr. Mourad. It is always a pleasure, his commitment and punctuality is always on the mark!!

Thank you Linda, It is my pleasure to help you and your client with their Home Inspection needs, looking forward to see you again in the next inspection.

Father Roy in Toronto
Father Roy in Toronto

Church Renovation

Mr. Mourad is very professional in his field of work. He supervised a recent project at St. Lawrence Church in Scarborough carefully and thoroughly. I appreciated his helpful comments along the way. I would certainly recommend him for future jobs.

it is pleasure to work with you in this project, looking forward to work with you in future projects, thanks

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Life saver!

Maurad was AWESOME! Very thorough and professional. He advised us have an electrician look at the place. If we hadn't taken his advice we would have been almost $20,000 out of pocket in repairs.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I'm really happy I was able to help, please let me know if you need any help in regards the inspection or any thing related to the house, thanks again.
Mourad

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Thorough inspection and Excellent service

Mr Mourad is very professional, with excellent knowledge in building code and detailed in his work-idenfied many hidden subtle items. He gave us many good advice in energy saving, safety, and long term management of the house. He helps our buying decision with confident. He is very friendly and nice to work work. His service worth every penny. thank you.

My pleasure, love to work with clients appreciate my service, thank you for your business.
Mourad

Pamila B. in Old Toronto
Pamila B. in Old Toronto

Home inspection

My home inspection was complicated by the fact that the home had been renovated without city permits. Mourad went above his mandate as a visual inspector and went into the attic which was hot as an oven to look into structural engineering issues to make sure the home was safe. This action told me he is truly professional who cares about his work. His inspection was thorough and detailed. I highly recommend him as a home inspector.

marianne14546 in Etobicoke
marianne14546 in Etobicoke

Solid theory though advice

I needs advice before renovations in order to identify, understand ans priorize the work. He is so knowledgeable and professional . It also helped me identify issues that will become real problems if I do not attend to them. He has done a Tarion inspection for me which identified a huge problem I would never have seen with twisted beams in the basement. He has helped me find simple and inexpensive fixes to lots of problems. Well worth it

More about The Professional Home And Building Inspectors

We do complete inspection for the house from the basement to the attic, interior, exterior. Plumbing, electrical systems, Heating, air conditioning systems, insulation , Ventilation system and building envelope. We provide a written report detailing the results of the inspection. We provide post-inspection telephone technical support. AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Toronto?