Los Verdes Arborists

firewire in Reno
firewire in Reno
5 reviews Reno, NV

Tree Trimming

I interviewed 4 other companies to trim back some overgrown trees after moving to my current home in Reno. I had conflicting advice from these different companies and ended up with a wide range of quotes, all much higher than I had anticipated. I heard good things about Los Verdes after placing a call to the city arborist. The owner of Los Verdes came out to give me a quote and right away I could tell he was much more knowledgeable than the other reps I had met with. Unlike the others, he identified the problems I was facing with different trees and shrubs on my property and just plain knew more about trees. He was some kind of tree genius, it was almost frightening. Even better, he came in lower than the others and said he would be managing the job himself. Several days later his crew showed up and started the job. There was a short delay early in the day due to an equipment problem but they stayed late and got everything finished that day. Nothing was damaged, my trees were expertly trimmed and I had a couple sick trees removed. Cleanup was done to a degree that you wouldn't know they had been there after they left. I highly recommend Los Verdes Arborists and will use them in the future.