Urban Outfitters

Heather in Btown
Heather in Btown
7 reviews Bloomington, IN

Gorgeous Indian Cotton Comforter

UO makes beautiful comforters, just like their sister company Anthropologie. I have used several from both companies over the years and always been pleased until the last one. It had dry clean only on the tag, but when i did it fell apart. Urban said they would replace but refused to do so when I brought it in. Not only that, they let me spend an hour picking out a new one and only told me no when I cam back up to the counter where they offered me a discount on the new one. I even contacted the District Manager, who apologized, promised to send me a giftcard, but never did. Nor did she ever return any of my following emails or phone calls. So a big buyer beware here, but only if the product is defective.