Berg's Nursery

Review for Berg's Nursery

pc713 in MN
pc713 in MN
5 reviews Austin, MN

Tree planted and purchased lilac bush

About one year ago, I hired Berg's Nursery to plant a 10 ft. maple tree and purchased a lilac bush. The cost was $200. I live about 1.5 miles from the nursery and they charged an additional $40 for delivery. They planted the tree, which is doing great. The lilac bush died within two months. An employee from the nursery came to my home to look at the bush. He said to wait until after the winter to see if the lilac bush would come back. It didn't. I called Berg's Nursery and talked to Randy. He said he'd call back and he never did. So, I went to the store and he wasn't there. I spoke to a female worker and she gave me a replacement bush, since it had a one year warranty. This spring, I wanted trees in my front yard along with a rock garden and flower bed. When I talked to Randy Berg, he was evasive and acted like he was too busy to deal with me. He was not helpful and would not design the rock garden. I went to Stiver's Nursery, where they were extremely friendly and helpful.