Stivers Nursery & Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1701 12th St SW Austin MN 55912
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Austin  >  Stivers Nursery & Landscaping

Review for Stivers Nursery & Landscaping

pc713 in MN
pc713 in MN
5 reviews Austin, MN

Residential landscape design

I was searching for a landscape company to plant five trees and design a rock garden with flower beds. The first nursery was not very helpful and said I had to come up with my own design. I went to Stivers Nursery, a family-owned business, and was immediately impressed with Ron. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to answer all my questions. I gave him ideas and one week later he stopped by my house with the design paperwork. Since they are a small and busy business, it did take about 10 days before they planted the trees. It took another 10 days before they installed the rock garden with flower beds. I was informed about the time frame, so it was not a surprise that it took about three weeks from start to finish. I am very pleased with their work and the friendly staff.