Ned Doza Inc.

Nicole in Jackson
Nicole in Jackson
5 reviews Jackson, MO

Purchased used refrigerator

I wanted a new fridge because we inherited a pretty crappy one. I decided to go with a newer used model to save some money. Ned Doza has a store in Perryville and in Cape Girardeau. I went to the Perryville site, which looked like someone's garage with a bunch of appliances. Most seemed pretty old but I found a good deal on a Kenmore that was newer and ran well. My biggest gripe: They only took Visa and Mastercard (I use Discover). But I got the fridge and they drove it all the way to Jackson for only $25. Plus it came with a 30 Day guarantee. All in all not a too bad experience.