Hutson's Fine Furniture

Nicole in Jackson
Nicole in Jackson
5 reviews Jackson, MO

Couch for living room

We decided that a new couch was in order for the living room. We visited many local places and some chains, like Ashley furniture. My husband and I are both pretty modern and we hate leather, so we were having a hard time finding a sofa that met our sensibilities. We tried Hutson's, a local furniture store that has been in business for a ton of years. We weren't expecting much but we found the couch of our dreams...on clearance!!! The salesman was very nice and even cut us a deal on shipping. I just couldn't believe that we got a couch we liked for so little! I plan on going there again to look for a new bed.