Auburn Landscaping

Nicole in Jackson
Nicole in Jackson
5 reviews Jackson, MO

Fire pit installation

I have always wanted a fire pit on my patio. I decided to get one built-in rather than one of the metal external ones. We already had a pretty nice patio so I thought it would be a simple task. We hired Auburn because they originally quoted us a much lower price of $450. However, upon examining the site they deemed it to be a $600 job. After consulting with other businesses in the area we still decided this was a fair price and went with them, but I wish they hadn't led us on like that in the beginning.