Team Electrical Contractors, Inc

dreamer_pink
dreamer_pink
5 reviews Forest, VA

BEDROOM LIGHT

A total Mixed bag. Their electricians are great - they are timely, polite, and highly competent. The office staff, however, is quite poor. Their communication is non-existent. If you use them, make sure that YOU, the customer, calls to confirm the appointment. I left work early, waited at home for an electrician, and then called the office once my 3:00-5:00 window had expired. The office informed me that my appointment had been canceled. They left no message on my phone the entire day. The woman didn't even offer an apology when I expressed my dismay. I then asked to speak to the manager and was told she would call me the next day. It's been two weeks and counting and I still haven't received a call back ... To be honest, based on their poor communication, use at your own risk.

Sara in Baltimore
Sara in Baltimore
8 reviews , MD

Electric repairs

I had an electrical issue and when I called, he came right out the next day. It didn't take him long to discover and fix the problem, and the rates were very reasonable. He was polite and professional. I would definitely use this company if I ever need electrical work done again.