Brad Lester Contracting

Beth in Sinks Grove
Beth in Sinks Grove
5 reviews Pickaway, WV

Bathroom renovation

Brad has done quite a few jobs for me lately but the biggest and best has been my bathroom renovation. We bought this 103 year old house 3 years ago and you can imagine what plumbing that old looks like right? Brad and his crew dug right in and had the whole bathroom gutted and ready to start building it all new in just a day. They laid tile on the floor and fixed holes in the existing floor, replaced nearly all the pipes and drains, put in the new fixtures, installed new lighting, put tile around the shower, and had the whole project done in just a little over a week.

One thing I was really impressed with was how every day before they left they made sure they cleaned up after themselves, even down to mopping up their footmarks on the floors though the entire house!

Anytime we need something fixed, and with honest estimates, we call Brad. He has also done the fence around our yard, plumbing in our other bathroom, installed a built in dishwasher in our kitchen from scratch, and more.