Northern VA Lawn Service

Sue in Sterling
Sue in Sterling
5 reviews Sterling, VA

Lawn Service

I had a contract with another lawn service for 5 years and had so many problems with them; from leaving horrible turf tracks in my lawn to over-charging me for false visits. So finally I was able to cancel my contract with them and find a new service. I signed a 1 season (April-October) contract with Northern VA Lawn Service. They charge a flat monthly fee of $105.00 and they mow every 7-10 days. They also provide lawn services too. I have been very happy with their friendly staff and work. They even made a special weekend visit to mow my lawn during the rainy spring weather. I have been very happy with this service and would recommend them to a friend or family member.