Beautiful Landscape

Scrapmom2boys in Maricopa
Scrapmom2boys in Maricopa
4 reviews Maricopa, AZ

Backyard design and install

We inverviewed several landscape companies and even visited a home nearby that had used Dan to do their yard. Dispite a few warnings from the homeowner of the other job about his workmanship, we hired Beautiful Landscapes. When the job started right away we could see a problem his workers only worked for 3-5 hr a day and there was only 2 of them. A job that was supposed to take 1-2 weeks told over 1 month. Everytime I tried talking to Dan he would tell me that he did not have enough workers becuase they would quit. He and I did not see eye to eye on anything. His Parner was easier to deal with.

Once the yard was finished I was VERY happy with the results but the process was a lot of work. I might recommend him again to others but with the stipulation beware of his time frames and get something in writing about how long the job will take and how many workers will be one site and for what hours.