Orlando Carpet Cleaners-Aardvark Chem-Dry

mrnik2007
mrnik2007
5 reviews Orlando, FL

Carpet Cleaning

I hired them to clean my apartment because I was going to rent it out to another couple. They do not have an option to move furniture to clean, and they only clean around it. They were unable to remove some stains I had, but they charged me extra just to try to remove it. When they left, they gave me an instruction to "open all the windows and turn on the AC and fans to dry the carpet". I did this for 2 days, but still the carpet was not dry. After calling them, their response was that I have to wait up to 10 days for it to fully dry and I should not walk on the carpet. After about a week, the apartment started smelling really musky and moldy. Their products left behind a residue in the carpet that did not dry up. I ended up calling another company to re-clean the carpets. The only positives were that they were able to remove some of the big stains, and the carpet did look like brand new when they finished. Maybe if your house has excellent ventiliation, then this would be a good company. It did not work out for me.