ABILITY Technical Services

Computer Repairs and Support
509 South Chickasaw Trail - Suite 175 Orlando FL 32825
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Winter Park  >  ABILITY Technical Services

Review for ABILITY Technical Services

mrnik2007
mrnik2007
5 reviews Orlando, FL

Setup of Computer and Office Software

This was the cheapest company around that would do what I needed. I bought a new computer and needed them to configure this for my home business. They were couteous, prompt, and quick. They even set up my network for free (that alone was worth about $200 with security!). After a one hour consult explaining what I needed, they recommneded software to me that I could purchase, and others that I could get for free. I chose most of the free ones, which made things easier for me. They installed all the software within a few hours and I was good to go! The only problem that I had was that 3 days after I paid them, I wanted some more support to change notifications on software updates. They were not quick to respond or fix the problems. A week later, I heard back from them and they helped me out over the phone. Advice: Before you pay them the full amount, test out your system and make sure it works properly for you.