Macy's

amya2489Mansfield
amya2489Mansfield
3 reviews , OH

Tempur-Pedic Deluxe bed

I purchased the Tempur-Pedic Memory foam deluxe bed at Macy's 2 weeks ago, of course with that great stimulas check we recieved. First of all I got the bed for less than $3000.00 dollars and it is usually over 4 thousand. I have had lower back pain for several years now and when I would wake up in the morning my neck and back would be so stiff. I feel so great in the mornings now and I'm not tired anymore during the day! I would highly recommend this bed to anyone who wants to sleep well at night.