Trugreen

PNUT, Tarzana
PNUT, Tarzana
1 review , CA

Appraisal

Trugreen Came to my house and appraised my grass for $29.99, the treatment worked and my grass is getting greener by the day, easy to talk to type of people good service

julie in yorba linda
julie in yorba linda
5 reviews Yorba Linda, CA

"Early growth Protect" - kill weeds & treat lawn for growth

Their treatment was supposed to kill weeds, but in my front lawn they still abound. Their treatment was supposed to supplement plant growth, but I havent noticed much of a difference. Any growth can easily be attributed to my attentions rather than the monthly treament we pay them for. Honestly, I expected some sort of tangible difference, but over three months I havent seen much of one. Jury is still out, the lawn might still surprise me, but so far I am not impressed.