Lakeshore Ace Value Hardware

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Monroe LA 71203-4939
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in West Monroe  >  Lakeshore Ace Value Hardware

Review for Lakeshore Ace Value Hardware

Corey in Monroe
Corey in Monroe
5 reviews , LA

Home Decorating

Lakeshore Ace Value Hardware is my local favorite hardware store because they have everything that I need and I can get help readily. I really like shopping at the local companies instead of going to the chain stores. I bought paint and accessories from this store because my wall had become so dated over the years I also like getting my keys made here because they work a whole lot better that keys made at other stores.