Kiddoodles

Amy in Hanover Township
Amy in Hanover Township
6 reviews Hanover Twp, PA

Furniture for my son

I purchased a toy box for my son recently. It was very cute but a bit pricey. After getting it home it wasn't nearly as nice as we thoguht it would be. It just didn't hold up like I had expected, especially for the price. Was overpriced for the quality.

char in kingston
char in kingston
6 reviews Wilkes Barre, PA

Personalized wooden toy chest, rocker, etc

We bought a beautiful wooden toybox (299), rocking horse (199), and other things that are painted and personlized at this store in steamtown mall. They were cute but when I wiped them down with a clorox wipe the paint smeared - they wont fix and they dont take returns. Pretty over-priced too.