Straight Flush

Review for Straight Flush

Erin in Deer Park
Erin in Deer Park
5 reviews Deer Park, NY

New toilet and new pipes put in.

So my toilet was really outdated and would leak and run all the time. So my husband and I gave in and called the plumber. We decided on Straight Flush because a friend of ours recommended them. They came over with a new toilet and installed it very fast. They also removed the old one and took it with them to dispose of. We also needed some new pipes put in for my husbands R.O. unit in the boiler room. This was also done very fast. I have had no problems since Straight Flush came to my home.