R&S Flooring

Stacy n va
Stacy n va
7 reviews , VA

Laid new Outdoor Carpet

R&S Flooring came and laid down my new outdoor carpet on the back porch. Great job and it took no time for them to do it. I was very pleased with the finished product. I had already purchased the carpet from lowe's and just needed someone to install it for me. I was glad to have them come and install it the same day I called for a reasonable price. They even used their own Adhesive Glue which saved me about $50. They couldn't have cleared more than $45 but I am not complaining. They did excellent work for a reasonable price.