Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service

Review for Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service

Sara in Baltimore
Sara in Baltimore
8 reviews , MD

Sump pump replacement and pipe cleaning

I called Roto Rooter when my sump pump went out because at that time, I had just purchased my house and I didn't know any good independent plumbers. They were very friendly and efficient and came out the next morning. The plumber was courteous and did the work very quickly. Obviously, using Roto Rooter cost considerably more than using a local plumber and I probably won't use them again (especially now that there's a site like this where I can read reviews and make a good choice). And the plumber cut a giant hole in my drywall to get to the pipes that I am stuck fixing. So Roto-Rooter is not bad if you need emergency service and are not very concerned about the price.