Williams Bros Lumber Company

Building Supplies and Hardware
100 E Industrial Ct Villa Rica GA 30180
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Hiram  >  Williams Bros Lumber Company

Review for Williams Bros Lumber Company

Shrinky in Bremen, GA
Shrinky in Bremen, GA
6 reviews , GA

Window Screens

After living in my new home for a summer and not being able to open my windows for fresh air on the cooler days, I decided it was time to put screens on all my windows. The assistance and advice I received from Williams Brothers was wonderful. I got screens for all my windows (approx 14 in all) for a great price. I also had a broken outside pane on my front picture window transom and they not only picked out the correct piece, but tore a window apart to show me how to install it. They were great.