Helping Hands Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
Wood Dale IL 60191
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Wood Dale  >  Helping Hands Cleaning Service

Review for Helping Hands Cleaning Service

madbabe
madbabe
5 reviews Wood Dale, IL

Home Cleaning

When I first moved here, I found this maid service through local advertising. The first maid I got was not very good. She rushed through the cleaning and did not do a very thorough job. I decided to not use them again.

But a month or so later, I got a call from this company asking me why I was no longer using them. When I explained the situation to them, they were very understanding. They offered me lower rates and promised to meet my standards. The next maid I got was awesome. She did a thorough job and made sure to get every little nook and cranny. Now I have booked her as my regular maid. Two years with this maid service has been a pleasure. They reasonably priced and really all about customer satisfaction. You will be treated right with this company!