Cravens

Danielle in Charleston
Danielle in Charleston
6 reviews Charleston, SC

Lawn Mowers/Lawn Mower Sharpening and Repair

When I first became a home improvement junkie I decided that I needed a very fancy Lawn Mower. Big mistake! I was very inept with the mower and nearly butchered my garden in the process of using this hulk of a machine. Enter Cravens! Cravens came out to my house and inspected the mower and made some adjustments. They sharpened the blade that I had dulled. They were then nice enough to teach me how to use the machine and even mowed and edged my lawn to show me how to use the machine properly. This house call was relatively inexpensive and I now only take my mower to Cravens for its yearly service. This is a wonderful small business who knows how to make a customer!