Dalworth Clean

Peaches in Dallas
Peaches in Dallas
9 reviews Sunnyvale, TX

Carpet Cleaning

They are very professional. They do a very good jobs. Some stains take longer than one visit. Still very good work.I use them every 3-4 months because I have small kids and pets.

Desmondbrown
Desmondbrown
5 reviews Lancaster, TX

Carpet Cleaning

I really enjoy Dalworth everytime they come out....... I have them come clean my carpet every couple of months.... and they seem to do a good job.... what I have notice is that the spots that I once had that were considered tough spots are no longer in my carpet.... but it take more that one cleaning to get the tough stain out....... But I love their service

SeaBrooke Crowley
SeaBrooke Crowley
5 reviews Fort Worth, TX

Blood spot carpet and upholstery cleaning

Dalworth Clean
(214) 306-6088
Fort Worth
TX
UNITED STATES

It's my own fault for not paying more attention to the tech, but I was too busy tending to my kitten who was healing from declawing and had busted his stitches back open. Dalworth was hired to remove blood spots from a section of carpet and part of the sofa where my kitten had bled on it. Instead of doing a proper job tech was too interested in my kitten, looking at me, and playing with my dog who was locked up in the kitchen close to the sofa. He did get most of the blood out, but the spots were still very noticable, and when my husband called to complain, to get dalworth back out to remove more of the blood, he was told that's the best that could be done. Not Happy!