Interior Mall

Review for Interior Mall

PALESKY LAVACA AR
PALESKY LAVACA AR
5 reviews Lavaca, AR

Wallpaper and paint to redo home

I was looking for paint and wallpaper for my home. I came across interior mall, they have a huge selection of both poaint and wallpaper and very knowledgable staff. I have a hard enough time picking out paint little alone wallpaper to match it. The sales staff here really helped out, once I picked my paint and gave them an idea of what I was looking for the sales staff did the rest. Helping me to find the perfect wallpaper to go with it. I will always shop interior mall for all my poaint and wallpaper needs.