RAD Construction & Roofing

Michael in Walla Walla
Michael in Walla Walla
5 reviews , WA

Replaced Shingles

This last winter we had one of the biggest wind storms we have ever seen. Trees were broken and most of the town itself was without power for 48 hours strait. During the storm I lost a good number of the newly added (about 7 years ago) shingles on my roof, enough of them that we were getting worried about damage to the underlayer/soaking through. These guys were recommended to my by a friend at work and they were great. I called and got an appointment for an estimate the next day. Within a week they got a crew up on my roof and it was done within that week. Glad I went with them.