Smith Lumber

teleana22 in hartford
teleana22 in hartford
5 reviews , MI

bought lumber

I had to purchase lumber to build our new deck. I was given a list and a truck, and told to purchase it while my husband was at work. I probably could of gotten a slightly better price at a large chain store, but i like to buy locally, and i will admit, the big stores can be intimidating if you don't know what you're doing! I went to smith lumber and gave the man my list. he was super nice and not at all condesending. he got exactly what we needed, even loaded it on our truck for me, and assured me if anything was wrong just to bring it back and he would make it right. I was very pleased with this company!