Stone Computer

Anthony in Totowa
Anthony in Totowa
6 reviews Totowa, NJ

Computer repair

My computer's hard drive was corrupt and windows wouldn't recognize files. My graphics card was also displaying artifacts. I called Stone Computer up and they told me to bring the computer to get it evaluated. It was kind of pricey, but that is probably because back when I did this I didn't know much about computers. Overall they did a quick and clean job and was finished in 3 days. I didn't lose a file!

stay in bellerose
stay in bellerose
5 reviews , NY

Computer repairs

Had my computers sent in to them for repair. Had dropped it off Monday and had a call by Thursday to come pick up my computers as they were done with the repair. They fixed almost all the problems I listed with my computer. Was overall pretty satisfied with the job.