Brillharts Ace hardware

Building Supplies and Hardware
236 S Broadway St Scottdale PA 15683
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Scottdale  >  Brillharts Ace hardware

Reviews for Brillharts Ace hardware

Larry in Connellsville
Larry in Connellsville
1 review Connellsville, PA

tools, hardware, parts and repair service

I have 3 hardware stores within 1 1/2 miles but I will drive 10 miles to Brillharts because I know they will have everything I need, especially an outdated or unique items that other stores don't stock. When I visit the other stores needing 5 items, they will only carry 3 or 4 and I will have to go somewhere else. I have all my yard and garden equipment such as leaf blower, chain saw, lawn tractor, and tiller serviced and repaired with quality workmanship and satisfaction. In case I want to do some repair work myself, their parts department most times can fill the order or have the part within a couple days. I have never met an employee that has not done his best to help me. Again, this is a one stop shop, a small town hardware store that has everything.

Amy in Scottdale
Amy in Scottdale
7 reviews , PA

all hardware/painting needs

Brillharts has been around for more years than my age. They are a family owned business with the greatest employees and best selection of home hardware goods.They are an Ace hardware store so they also pass on the savings from Ace ads