Kane's Flower World

Susan in Danvers
Susan in Danvers
1 review DANVERS, MA

Buyer Beware!

Buyer Beware!!! Do not buy anything at Kane's Flower World! I bought some pots for my flowers, and when I got home I realized the plants would not fit. I tried to return them and was flat out refused even though I had my receipts. The owner would not even allow me to exchange them for a larger size! When I mentioned that their return policy did not specify anything about items being nonrefundable I was told, and I quote "to get out, and that one lousy customer wouldn't change his ability to do business". I have never been treated so rudely in a shop before! Do not buy from Kane's Flower World. For a local garden center, go to Wolf Hill in Ipswich. At least the owners and operators of Wolf Hill know how to treat a paying customer!!

zeke13
zeke13
2 reviews Peabody, MA

hanging plants

I purchased 8 plants for mother's day gifts, 2 died within 2 days. The woman said "no refund once you leave". I am a frequent customer and also purchase many gift cards. Not any more!

Writer in Rockport
Writer in Rockport
6 reviews , MA

Landscaping project

If you're a gardener, you MUST go to Kane's on Rte. 114. This place has absolutely everything you could ever want. The employees are helpful and knowledgeable, the prices are good and the selection cannot be beat.