Sam's Painting Contractor

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Frankford ON K0K2C0
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Frankford  >  Sam's Painting Contractor

Review for Sam's Painting Contractor

Diane from Glen Miller
Diane from Glen Miller

Sam painted the whole top floor of my house and ripped out my basement walls and ceilings

Sam and his crew did an exceptional job of painting my kitchen, bathroom, hallway, living room and bedroom walls, ceilings and trim in record time and left my place immaculate and free of drips or splatters. Sam returned the next day with his employee Josh and they totally removed everything from the walls and ceilings of my basement in four hours. I highly recommend "my painter", Sam, for any renovation and if he can't do it, he knows someone who can and is happy to refer them.