Maxima Aluminum LTD

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Unit 14, 2881 Windwood dr Mississauga ON L5N2K9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  Maxima Aluminum LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum LTD

Free estimate, flexible scheduling and friendly workers! They got the job done in the first half of the day and cleaned up after themselves. The new eavestroughs and drainspouts look great!

selshazly in Mississauga

I contracted Maxima Aluminum to replace my old eavestrough and ad a aditiona downspout. They timely and professionaly completed the job. I Highly recommend these guys for similar projects.
Excellent job...

Job Price

Thank you for your business!!

I would highly recommend this company. They are extremely professional, giving us a free estimate and then stuck to their word when we chose them. Very knowledgeable and explained everything to us really well. Friendly and cleaned up afterwards. No complaints.

Thanks

Calvin from Mississauga

We did some remodelling of our home which also required a replacement of some existing soffit, eaves and also some roof lines required new fascia and window capping. The crew was professional, on-time, clean, and did the work as I expected. I hired Maxima Aluminum to do an exceptional job and I was not disappointed. I recommend them for your home, thanks!

Thanks!

Jean K, North York

I am so happy with the job Stas did! The new seamless eaves and bigger downspouts look great! :) I am confident they can withstand Toronto's weird weather!!! He came on time and finished with a few hours. He also cleaned up and took all the rubbish away. On top of that, it was garbage day, and he made sure that the trucks took my garbage and didn't skip past my house because of his truck on the street. Couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Thanks Jean! It was a pleasure to deal with you!

Scott in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Fantastic to work with. Everything done to quote, on time and on budget. Would use again and happy to recommend them to others. Very happy with the whole experience. Use with confidence.

Thanks Scott!!!!

Jesse in South Ozone Park

Incredible service! Maxima Aluminum visited our place the same day I called and gave us a great quote. Gennadiy noticed I needed a soffit repair and came out and repaired it before we even booked an appointment, the next day. That evening he said he had an opening for the next morning.

Gennadiy and Stas were promptly on site the next day and removed the old, nasty gutters and had brand new ones up, in less than four hours. The site was cleaned up to perfection, just in time for a huge downpour that tested their work right away. Absolute perfection. These guys are great.

Very highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks for a great and high score review! It is always pleasure to work with easy going customers like you!

Removed and installed complete eves and down pipes. Fast and excellent job! Would recommend this company. They job was down in half a day and job site was cleaned when all was over. Great job and will keep business card for future work.

Job Price

Thanks,will be great to work in future with you.

Julia

Gennagiy answered all our questions promptly, and was able to schedule the work sooner than originally estimated. Everything was done the way we expected. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you Julia!

Showed up on time. Did the job perfectly without direction. I would hire again in a heartbeat. Professionals throughout. If you are looking for someone that is reliable and does it right the first time, this is your company.

Job Price

Thanks for promt payment and high score review!

More about Maxima Aluminum LTD

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE