Maxima Aluminum Ltd

1 review Ottawa, ON

Fascia repair

LAWN SIGN.jpg Maxima Aluminum Ltd
416-677-8191
Unit 14, 2881 Windwood dr.
Mississauga
L5N 2N3

Recent windstorm damaged the fascia on our house. I contacted them in the morning , received a quote within an hour and the work was completed by 11 am the next morning. The employees were courteous and professional. Quality work. Highly recommended them. Without question, would use them again.

Thanks

Kevin & Shelly from Burlington
Kevin & Shelly from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Shutters

We had our shutters replaced by with new up to date ones that look great. They cleaned up and and were a good crew to have around the house. I would recommend Maxima Aluminum.

Kevin

Kevin and Shelly! Thanks for your business and great review!

Shai in Toronto
Shai in Toronto

Replace broken gutter

I asked Gennadiy for a quote to repair/replace my gutter, after my sunroom eavesthrough broke down from the snow and ice that accumulated on it.
They were fast sending a quote, and Stas came to see the job and match the right colour a couple of days later.
When the weather allowed, they called and came on a couple of hours later to complete the job.
Overall pretty satisfied with the communication and the work they did. It was a small job so cost was higher than I expected, but understanding they need to charge a minimum cost (and it was all agreed from the get go, no surprises!)

Thanks a lot for great, honest and high score review!

mendes
mendes

New Soffits, Fascia and Gutters

Maxima took care of replacing all the aluminum on the house. After removing the existing fascia, they found issues with the length of roof rafters. The team informed us right away, discussed options and then went and bought the necessary supplies to ensure the job was done properly and safely. I had quotes from over 7 companies (roofers and aluminum companies). Gennadiy was the most responsive, professional and his pricing was competitive and lower than most roofing companies.

Thank you Mr. Mendes!

Zhao in Mississauga
Zhao in Mississauga

Great job, very satisfied

I called Maxima Aluminum because they have the highest rating on HomeStars.

Gennadiy came to my house a couple of hours after the call, and gave me detailed estimate and some valuable suggestions (including adding an additional downspout at back and leading it to a rain barrel).

Team of 5 worked two days in December cold to replace soffit, fascia, gutter and downspout, and to install leafguard. They did great job and I am very happy with it. They made everything/everywhere very clean after the job and the quality is superb!

Mr Zhao! Thanks again for your business and great review!
Highly appreciate!

Ziggy in Mississauga
Ziggy in Mississauga

changing gutters

Gennadiy, It was a pleasure to deal with you. Thou weather was not very cooperative you made this happend!

Your hard working crew certainly knew their job.

It was good, very reasonable price and I would not hesitate to recommend your Company to my friends and neighbors.
Ziggy

Thanks a Lot Zbyszek!

Bruno in Mississauga
Bruno in Mississauga

Soffit/Fascia, Eavestrough and Downspouts

I can truly say that I was extremely satisfied with the wonderful service from Stas and his excellent crew. They were very prompt and worked diligently from start to finish. I knew from the first time I was given an estimate, that this was going to be the company I would go with. Nothing but honest, hardworking, knowledgeable and efficient work done by the whole crew. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Definitely a "10" and well deserved. Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks Bruno for your kind words.

Justin a.
Justin a.

New Eavestroughs

We are very satisfied with Gennadiy and his team. They replaced our eavestroughs throughout our entire house and even added new downspouts. They were polite, punctual and professional and it shows in their work. They gave us a reasonable price and when the job was completed, they called back to make sure we were satisfied. They did a fantastic job and our house looks great. I would definitely recommend Maxima Aluminum to anyone who asks. Thank you so much!
Justin Boroniec

Justin, thanks for your business and great, high scored review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Execllent Work

Maxima Aluminum were great to work with. From the quick reaponse to provide a quote right through the installation provess. Excellent crew! Would not hesitate to recommend then for any project.

Thanks!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Eaves, downspouts and soffits

Our experience with Maxima Aluminum was excellent from start to finish. After looking through many different colour options we changed our existing colour to a more modern choice and it ultimately improved the look of our home. The completion of the project was on time and the end result totally exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing aluminum replacement or repair.

Thanks,great color choice!

More about Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE