Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Ground floor eavetrough replacement

The lower level eavestrough could not handle all of the water from the upper level eavestrough plus the water from the lower level at the back of our house. Maxima replaced the eavestrough with a larger (6") one and it is working satisfactorily.
Gennadiy was were efficient in replacing the eavestrough, his cost was very competitive, and he completed the work within one week of of getting my approval to proceed.

Thanks for great, high score review Randy!

rjm in Mississauga
rjm in Mississauga

Soffit and Evestrough Replacement

A gentleman named Gennadiy gave me a very fair quote in my opinion. He told me the job will start in about 6 weeks because they are very busy, but in fact they started 2 weeks early!

Crew was friendly, and did a clean neat job in a day and a half. Seams and joins look impeccable.

To be honest, I was expecting a problem, because of all the lousy people I have dealt with in other jobs. For once, someone knows the job, and did it right the first time!

Thanks Maxima!

Thanks for your business and great review Richard!

Marc
Marc
5 reviews Milton, ON

Evestrough Replacement

Stan and his crew where great! Estimate was given and explained. Once booked they came out a few weeks later. Kept it clean and fast. Appreciate the professionalism and I would definitely recommend including using them again.

Thanks Marc!

Professional Job, Fair Price, Done Fast.

This was a professional job done very well. They came when they said and knew how long it would take.. They worked tirelessly, 4 workers, no
Swearing, no music, respectful and honest. They looked after ever small detail from start to finish.
We decided to start working on our house to prepare for retirement so we are very careful.
We felt in very good hands here. We were not afraid to ask questions and we got straight answers. They worked with us on things we were not sure of like colour and type but the end result was perfect thanks to their skilled staff.
I recommend this company to anyone. Best we have ever worked with.

Thanks!

Aalok in Toronto
Aalok in Toronto

Siding, Soffit and Fascia installation

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Gennadiy. He answered all our queries patiently and professionaly and was always super courteous.

His crew came and did the job in one day and everything looks fantastic. They cleaned up after their work to the point there was not a single piece of debris on the property.

I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Thanks Aalok!

George  in Mississauga
George in Mississauga

Eves trough

Are use the online calculator to calculate my estimate , they worked with my hours and came and took the old stuff down clean my yard spotless put the new stuff up and made sure everything was the way I liked it before they took payment. AWSOME

Thanks for your business and great, high score review!

Mohammed in Toronto
Mohammed in Toronto
1 review , ON

Eaves replacement and diwnspouts

Excellent service. Stan was a man of his word. He delivered on time. And site was clean as a whistle when he left.
I recommend him highly. My thanks goes to his team too

Thanks Mohammed!

Sprayman in Oakville
Sprayman in Oakville

New eaves troughs and downspouts

Best service I have ever had with a contractor! Came in on a Saturday when I was away on business, didn't ask for a deposit and came by for payment the next week on an evening when I was home. Perfect colour match, perfect clean up and even addressed some drainage problems!
Thanks for the great job Stas!

Thanks !

AnilBudhkar
AnilBudhkar

Eavestrough installation

It was great experience with Gennadiy. His team work is really good and we are happy. I called him to fix my one of the fallen downspipe but his quote was attractive to replace whole setup with new. My neighbor also taken their service at the same time. Thanks Gennadiy for your work.

Thanks Anil!

Gary in Oakville
Gary in Oakville

Gutter repair

Great service ... would definitely recommend to anyone looking for eavestrough repair. Competitive price. Provided photo confirmation of the work being done. Honest and competent. Due to a miscommunication, the leaking joints in the back were missed, but came back and did them without any fuss. Great company!

Thanks Gary!

More about Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE