Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Eavestrough, fascia, soffit installtion

We were looking to have new eavesthrough installed as ours were original to our 50 year old home. Gennadiy was very quick to quote and was able to squeeze us in ahead of the proposed date. Workmanship was excellent and quick.

Only thing I did bring up with Gennadiy was the clean up, my case was different because previous roofers left lots of junk and nails in the eavesthrough and upon removal the garbage fell out and wasn't completely cleaned up.

Overall was pretty satisfied

Thanks for your business, prompt payment and high score review Mike!!
As you mentioned, roofers left a lots of debris - I guess they should be blamed and called back to do proper cleaning.
We did our best to clean up after ourselves and them in addition - sorry if we missed something.

Best,
Gennadiy

Daniel
Daniel

Eavestrough Replacement

After reading countless positive reviews, I decided to give Gennadiy a call to get a quote for replacing my eavestroughs as well as some leafguards. Gennadiy was very accommodating and came to the house to provide a quote same day.

After receiving the quote we worked through a customized plan based on my needs. My brand new eavestroughs look fantastic and work beautifully.

Thanks so much Daniel 🙏

Jerry
Jerry

eavestrough installation

Gennadiy and his team did a very professional and efficient work for this project. The quote was provided quickly with a competitive price. The installation started much earlier than the scheduled time and it was done in a decent and professional way. The workers did their job carefully and were easy to communicate with. I'd like to recommend this company to anyone I know who need the same service.

Thanks for your business, prompt payment and high score review Jerry! Pleasure to work with you!

Mr. Adam
Mr. Adam

New eavestrough and Alu-Rex; T-Rex leaf guard

If you need eavestrough, soffit replacement or leaf guard these are the guys to call. Quality products, a clean / safe site, and quality work that they stand behind with sound warranties.

What a pleasant surprise! after years of dealing with too many salespeople who over promise while their install crews under-deliver, doing the minimum (leaving debris, arguing, yelling, poor clean up etc.) Well NOT these guys! The crew was impressive! Exceptionally good; polite, professional and knowledgeable. While typically a work crew is 1-2 people, they sent a group of 5. This was the key to success as they worked very efficiently together and were smiling and enjoying themselves (while that seems like a small thing, happy people do a better job). They did their best to clean everything up spotless, dragged magnetic bars on the driveway while picking up nails left from the roofers in the garden. They toured my wife and I to show the work completed, clean up and answer any questions. The trough looks very good, they warranty their workmanship for 5 years on top of the manufacturer's warranty; the T-Rex for life and no clog leaf guard for 40 years. Clearly they only use quality products. To this point, the same quality of work and customer satisfaction are the same on two other jobs done on our street.

If you need eaves, soffit or leaf guard these are the guys to call.

Thanks for your business and amazing review!! Much appreciated

betteroff
betteroff
2 reviews Speers, SK

Eavestroughs, soffits, fascia and downspouts install

Stas was great to deal with. His crew was professional, cleaned up really well and did a nice job. I would recommend them to friends and family. They also accommodated installing leaf guards last minute

Thanks George!!!

Lissa
Lissa

Town Home Complex Kingsway

Excellent planning, communication and install. All 17 units were thrilled with the level of service and skill of the entire team. Thanks to Stas and his team for such a seamless eave replacement in our complex!

Thanks Lissa,really appreciate your help!

R. in King City
R. in King City

Trusted Craftsmanship

The one thing I simply regard as most important with contractors is trust and dependability. Stas and the Maxima crew did an excellent job. Would use them again without any hesitation. The workmanship and the price was great.
R. Leo
Maple, Ontario
L6A 1X4

Thanks for your review,really appreciate it.Stas

Andrew
Andrew

New Eaves replacement

Hired Maxima Aluminum to replace old & leaking builder installed gutters, including adding two additional downspouts. From the initial point of contact to the completion of the job, Stas and his crew were on time, professional throughout, knowledgeable, provided recommendations for better drainage, kept a clean job site . The new seamless eaves are larger, sloped correctly, function properly and overall look great. Overall, A+

Thanks Andrew,really appreciate it! Stas

marcello in Toronto
marcello in Toronto

eavestrough / Fascia / Soffit / Gutters

I cannot express my sincere thanks for not only a great job but stellar service from such a great team! Stas and Team went over and above to explain every detail from start to finish and delivered on their promise and my expectation. I have recommended many family members and friends to connect with Stas for work on their own homes and they too are very happy with the end result! I base everything on Trust and I am completely satisfied with the end result!

Thank you Marcello,great working with you!Stas

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eaves and downspout replacement

Maxima replaced the eaves and downspouts on 16 units in a townhouse complex. They did a great job. Everyone was pleased with the results - not easy to do for a group contract. Onsite staff were very helpful and obliging.

Thanks!!! It was great working with you.Stas

More about Maxima Aluminum Ltd

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE