Maxima Aluminum LTD

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Unit 14, 2881 Windwood dr Mississauga ON L5N2K9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  Maxima Aluminum LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum LTD

Showed up on time. Did the job perfectly without direction. I would hire again in a heartbeat. Professionals throughout. If you are looking for someone that is reliable and does it right the first time, this is your company.

Job Price

Thanks for promt payment and high score review!

Marvin in Toronto

just bought the home , lest than 1 year and noticed the gutters needed to be replaced , read good things about Maxima Aluminum and gave them a call , i was very impressed with there work .

Job Price

Thanks for a prompt and high score review! - never mind few technical typos:)

I contacted Maxima Aluminum to repair a downspout that broke loose during a wind storm. Gennadyi was very quick to respond to my request and even quicker to color match the downspout, order the materials and install it. I am very impressed with the quality and response time. And I didn't even had to be home for them to get the job done. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for great review!

DLW in Mississauga

Stas came and gave me a quote within 2 days of me calling him. His prices are very reasonable and he was great to deal with. The crew came and had the job done in a morning. They did a great job cleaning up after and made sure I was happy with everything. My neighbour also had them replace their eavestrough and were very pleased too.
I would highly recommend this company for any work you need to have done! Excellent service and reasonable price!

Thanks Donna?

Phyllis DaSilva in

I placed a call in to the main # found on the business website, to arrange for service. I was advised that a gentleman would be calling me back by the end of the day. True to his word, he did. Upon communicating with Stas, I was further advised that a quote would be given shortly after his review of my request. Well I was impressed indeed with his efficient mannerism which led me to accept his proposal. On Tuesday the job was done, to which we were extremely pleased with the results. Furthermore, Stas placed his trust on us to complete the job, without collecting his $$$ up front. To me this is what I call a business that deserves a lot of recognition not only for their exceptional quality of work; but also for the trust that they place on a client "myself" - Phyllis DaSilva

Job Price

Thanks Phyllis,it is truly our pleasure to be working with such a easy going and friendly customers like you.Stas.

Dan in

Stanislav and his companion did an amazing job for me. That was one day before the big rainfall we had on May 3. Such a big difference with new eaves and downspouts. Thanks a lot, Big Guys, for the super service you provided me. Now I have peace of mind, no worry about leaky basements anymore. The eaves guard will definitely help. Guys, I'll refer you. Thanks a lot.

Thanks Dan,apprecciate it.

M&B in
1 review Milton, ON

We are extremely pleased with the service provided by Maxima Aluminum. We had a leak in one of our bedroom windows and was sure that there was an issue with our siding. We called Maxima with our concerns and requested a quote. We were not able to co-ordinate a time when we would be home, but Gennadiy advised that we did not need to be there and that he would come by to take a look. Within a day or two, he provided us with a quote and advised that he could do the work for us the upcoming Saturday knowing that the forecast was calling for rain in the coming week. Gennadiy arrived at 9 a.m. sharp and kept us posted with his findings while he was there. Turns out the builder took some shortcuts when installing our vents resulting in condensation behind the siding and which caused a lot of damage over the years. He wanted to make sure that the job was done correctly. He went out of his way to go out to buy the proper vents, installed them and ensured that everything was now waterproofed. The weather has been horrible this last week with heavy rain and wind and we are happy to say that we have not had any leaks! We highly recommend Maxima Aluminum!!! Very professional and excellent service!!! Thank you Gennadiy!
Mike & Billie

Job Price

Thanks Mike and Billie, - I was waiting for your review! Im glad that I had opportunity to do this job sooner then I previously told you and also glad that the problem is solved now ! Thanks for a great review!

jeremy

All around excellent experience, an would highly recommend Maxima Aluminum. Top quality, very professional and very competitively priced.
Post Service was excellent too. Six months after the original work was completed my wife & I wanted something changed, and Stas acted quickly to make the changes we wanted.

Thanks Jeremy!

Bev in Brampton

We sent a request for a quote through HomeStars to two aluminum companies, one of them being Maxima Aluminum. Both companies replied the next day. The other company wanted me to send them pictures of the job, along with detailed measurements. Maxima only asked for my address. The same day, Gennadiy from Maxima was at my door, providing me with a detailed quotation and colour suggestion.
We booked the work with Maxima, and they completed our job yesterday - approximately a two-week turnaround.
We originally were booked for two days, but as the crew went along, they decided they could work a little bit longer and get the job done in one day.
It was a pleasure to work with Gennadiy and the crew. They were efficient, tidy and they communicated each step as they went along. We had one dilemma (through no fault of the crew - our home wasn't quite level in one particular spot) and they worked with us to come up with a solution that was satisfactory for all.
We are thrilled with the completed job. What a difference the new materials make. We went from white against a clay/taupe coloured brick to eaves that almost disappear because the colour match is so close. The home looks very neat and tidy. Almost new again after 29 years.
Maxima Aluminum deserve the ratings they have achieved on HomeStars. They were a pleasure to deal with, everything from the original response to the finished product. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to call them again if the need be.

Job Price

What a great and detailed review! Also high scored! It is always a pleasure to deal with prompt, easy-going customers like you who know exactly what they whant and open to communicate.
We are really proud to make your family satisfied with our job.
Thanks a lot Beverley!

I am very pleased with the service provided by Maxima. Gennadiy was very prompt in responding to my request, providing an accurate quote comparable with other quotes received and recommendation on downspout placement for optimal drainage. His crew was on time and provided quality service taking care to insure proper grading of gutters and clean drip free corners. They even took a few minutes to help out my neighbours with small jobs no charge. I would highly recommend them. Ken - Oakville

Job Price

Hi Ken! Thanks for a great review. And I didnt forgot about promised downspout extention I have to bring:)) !

More about Maxima Aluminum LTD

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE