Maxima Aluminum LTD

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum LTD

R
R

Another great installation!

Not much to say but another great installation from Maxima Aluminum. We had Gennadiy install our eaves trough in our previous house, 7 years ago and we were so pleased with it then that we had him install it in our new house. Surprisingly, he remembered us when we asked him to quote our new house. 7 years ago! Amazing. What can I say but highly recommended.

Thanks a lot Richard! It was a big pleasure to work with you again!

Excellent Company!

Gennadiy was a pleasure to deal with! I wasn't home when team arrived for scheduled date, but great workmanship. They replaced all eaves/drain pipes and did recommended improvements for water drainage. The eaves are beautiful, no more of those pins to pop out! They even brought our garbage bin in from the street before departure. I was very pleased with quote and workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
V & M Mississauga

Thanks a lot for your business and great review Virginia!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Eavestrough and Downspout Repair

After a severe windstorm, the eavestrough and downspout on one side of my house detached from my house, and therefore required a new eavestrough and downspout. Maxima Aluminum Ltd. was timely in their response to me, and timely completing the job. They did an excellent job color matching the new eavestrough and downspout, and the installation of the new eavestrough and downspout looks great! Thank you for your work and your professionalism!
Maria

Thanks Maria,appreciate your kind words.Stas.

Barbara in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga

fascia repair

During the wind storm in May, about a 10 foot piece of fascia came off just under the eavestroughs. We hired the company that was on our street but after they said they would come several times in the month and didn't show up, we contacted HomeStar. What a delight to work with skilled people who quickly quote the reasonable price and get the job done when they said they would. The fascia looks as if it was always there (the match was perfect) and Gennadiy and Stas did the work quickly and efficiently. They were a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend them. When we need more work done, they are the people we will call. Thank you so much.

Thanks Barbara!!!

G. Marshall in Etobicoke
G. Marshall in Etobicoke

Replacement eavestroughs

Stas provided me with a quote that seemed reasonable so I gave him the go-ahead. Our house had two levels of eavestrough requiring replacement. When the work crew of 5 arrived, things happened quickly. By 9:30 am. all of the old gutters had been removed and by 1 pm. the new gutters and downspouts had been completely installed. Cleanup was thorough. I waited for a heavy rainfall before submitting this review to ensure everything worked properly. It did. I am pleased to recommend this company. They are reliable - they arrived when they said they would.

Thank you guys.Stas

Donna in Brampton
Donna in Brampton

Eavestrough replacement

I have a five level backsplit home that had old galvaized eavestroughs with peeling paint. They were also not draining properly and were in desparate need of an update. After contacting Stas, he was quick to make a visit to my home and provide a quote for replacing all of the eavestroughs with permanently painted steel, complete cleanup and relocation of downspouts where requried. Their service was professional, prompt and price competitive. I'm very happy with the outcome of the work and would highly recommend there services to anyone researching the market for the same.

Donna

Thanks Donna,it was a pleasure working with you.
P.S Your new system evs and pipes are aluminum,not steel.Stas

Susan
Susan

New gutters and downspouts, removal of old

Excellent quality of work was done quickly. Around my home was completely cleaned up with no metal debris left behind.
Gennadiy was helpful and great to deal with.
I would be happy to refer Maxima Aluminum to anyone.

Thanks for your business and great review!!!

Bonnie
Bonnie
1 review Burlington, ON

Eaves and downspouts - removal of old and installation of new

Very satisfied. Crew was courteous knowledgeable and organized. Owner is professional

The job is Perfect.

Would not hesitate to refer your company or use you again for another project.

Thank you.

Thanks for your business Bonnie!

Mary
Mary

Eavestroughs

Gennaidy and his team replaced our gutters and came back to add a deflector after I noticed some spill over during a rain storm.
They did a great job and I have no hesitation to recommend this company.

Thanks Mary!!

John
John

Evestrough and facia

Gennadiy our sales rep was extremely professional and knowlageble.
His quote was competitive and timeline was good.
The crew arrived on time and were also professional in all aspects of the install.
Top quality appearance was accomplished in a minimum time frame.
Cleanup was outstanding.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company for installations.

Thanks John!!!!

More about Maxima Aluminum LTD

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE