Maxima Aluminum LTD

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Unit 14, 2881 Windwood dr Mississauga ON L5N2K9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  Maxima Aluminum LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Maxima Aluminum LTD

Work was performed in April 2017. New eavestrough system and leaf guards were installed on a fairly large home in less than 5 hours. The crew of 5 arrived on time, did a professional job and left no mess or debris. I was very satisfied with the final result and did not have to deal with plugged up gutters this fall!

Baljit in Toronto

I had my Eavestrough, Soffit and Fascia's replaced this week by Maxima Aluminum. They showed up on time and the work was done in less than 2 days. Excellent service provided by Gennadiy and his crew. Extremely satisfied with the results. I would definitely recommend Gennadiy to my family and friends. Great job.

Job Price

Thanks Baljit! It was a real pleasure to work with you from start to finish!

espresso in Oakville

MAXIMA (Gennadiy and Stas) helped me install new gutter and sprouts in the mid of July 2017. The work had been done nicely, including evaluation, quoting, removal, installation and post-work cleanup. I'm very satisfied with their work. Highly recommended!

Adrian - Mississauga in Mississauga

Gennadiy made professional recommendations and adjusted the design of the eavestrough and downspout system to our house for better drainage. His crew did a fantastic job and finished on time as they promised. We are very happy with the outcome, it looks beautiful and performed very well during the rain last couple of days. Thank you again for a job very well done!

Job Price

Adrian! Thanks a lot! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Daniel K

We have recently moved into a new (but “old”) house and were definitely in need of replacing our very old, covered-up soffit vents. We have therefore checked out reviews of many who provide the service and found & contacted Maxima Aluminum with excellent reviews. Gennadiy responded to my message very quickly and came over to our place the next day during the day (as we would not have needed to be at home) to look around/measure our house and in a few days provided us a very detailed, competitive quote based on our requirements and optional ones we were initially not considering but he was suggesting for our roof type and future maintenance. I’ve, in fact, had lots of questions for him via emails before we finally decide to go ahead with them (and also during/after the installation), and he was always very responsive, friendly and professional with very detailed and helpful info/suggestions, which was of course much appreciated!

The installation took 2 days and at the end of each day, Gennadiy emailed me to provide me an update and also checked with me on the day the installation was completed, in making sure we were happy with the final result, and when we, in fact, mentioned him that one of the downspouts installed looked a bit short, i.e. close to the house (while we were happy with the rest), and he gladly replaced it with the longer one, on the spot, when he came over to our house a few days later to get the payment/provide us an invoice/warranty. The final results were beautiful and Gennadiy performed a final inspection, in ensuring that everything was good and even provided me additional suggestions in how best to maintain them and what to do in case there is any issue(s) with any of them in the future. Thank you very much again, Gennadiy/Maxima Aluminum for everything, and I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality eaves contractor!

Thanks a lot Daniel!
Wow!
Very detailed and high score review!
Thanks for being very respectful and understanding customer!
Nothing but pleasure to deal with You!
Best!

rpulido in Toronto

Stas and his team are highly professional - provided a competitive quote and great service. Work done included all new eavestroughs, soffits and fascia - estimated 2 days of work but finished all in one day. Highly recommend Maxima Aluminum, will not be disappointed!

JD1 in Mississaug

Gennadiy was the only one of 3 companies to get back to me and quote on a small job replacing a ruptured downspout. The work was completed quickly at reasonable cost and he advised me how to avoid another ice rupture in the winter.

Thanks for great review!

mg

Prompt & free estimate. Excellent service. Candid advice and suggestions. Flexibility around scheduling. Quality craftsmanship. Happy neighbours. I highly recommend the team here. Even neighbours are now interested. Great job.

Job Price

Thanks, for your kind words,will be happy to work with your neighbours next year!

Slava in

Gennadiy and his crew did a great job installing aluminum soffit and fascia board, new downspouts and eavestrough with Alu-Rex leaf guards all around my roof in Mississauga. The quote was competitive and the service was excellent. The crew showed-up on time and worked diligently, and the job was done as per the originally quoted price.
I highly recommend Maxima Aluminum to anyone else looking for a quality eavestrough contractor in Mississauga.

Big thanks!
Slava

Thank you Slava!

Free estimate, flexible scheduling and friendly workers! They got the job done in the first half of the day and cleaned up after themselves. The new eavestroughs and drainspouts look great!

Thank you!!

More about Maxima Aluminum LTD

Since 2002, Maxima Aluminum LTD. has set the standard for providing quality home service. “Take care of people” - our major goal. Taking advantage of new technology but sticking to traditional principles has been the theme: Honesty, Hard Work, and Reliability.

Maxima Aluminum LTD. is your one stop shop for all eavestroughing | guttering needs. We professionally install and service all types of eavestrough | gutter systems for your home. We provide all the essential maintenance-free leaf guard solutions for homeowners who need to keep their gutters | eavestrough safe and clean.

We have proudly been in business for since 2002 and now become a leading eavestroughing service company In West end of Greater Toronto Area. We hold our employees and contractors to great standards to ensure the best possible result for our customers.

We are in and around our local communities just about every day, so just call us at 416-677-8191 or 416-875-6366 to get a free quote or schedule an APPOINTMENT ONLINE - it’s that easy.

OUR FACEBOOK PAGE