A2Z Contracting

Reviews for A2Z Contracting

Ryan Ambrouse in Thornhill, Ontario
Ryan Ambrouse in Thornhill, Ontario
1 review Lebeau, LA

Front entranceway and steps, flower beds

Patio Design and Construction These guys are artists! Professional, On time and On Budget.

Front entranceway and steps, flower beds We were completely pleased with the workmanship and design in our entranceway. Zack and his crew are very professional. They pay close attention to detail and the overall esthetic look of the job offering suggestions, which were very welcomed and taken. They are very organized and daily had everything tidied up before leaving. I've had people come to my door to compliment on the work that was done.

Two years ago I had them do granite floors in the house, washroom and backsplash, which I am delighted with. I would highly recommend them. It was a pleasure dealing with such honorable people.

Tony B in Richmondhill
Tony B in Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Complete Basement Renovation

Basement Renovation. Recently Zack Bargash renovated my basement. I was very happy and satisfied.The work was finished on time with excellent quality and good prices. The team was a very nice group of people, with great ideas. i recommend this company to everyone.

Mathew in Whitby ontario
Mathew in Whitby ontario
1 review ,

Basement Renovation

excellant job done

basement paint job A2Z's Team was really impressive! I was nervous to hire someone as my husband usually do paint jobs and such but due to illness was not able to. Zaid was professional and on time everyday with helpers too. He did a beautiful paint job in our finished basement and we will have him back again to do other painting jobs as needed. His price was also very fair.

Richmondhill, ontario
Richmondhill, ontario
1 review Doniphan, MO

Hardwood flooring and kitchen renovation

Took couple of weeks to get out to do the work. Did an excellent job once on-site. His team was positive and very friendly. Very professional. Have referred him to our friends and family. Thank you

Sam in GTA Toronto
Sam in GTA Toronto
1 review ,

Kitchen Renovation and Interlocking

A2Z contracting has done an outstanding job for us an is one of the leading construction firms with an exceptional services. They are very clean fast and accurate on their job.Would recommend them to my family and friends.

Heather, Oak Ridges
Heather, Oak Ridges
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

interlocking patio

Excellent service. On time, quick, reliable, friendly.
We contacted several contractors about a patio for our backyard before deciding on A2Z. Not only did A2Z make a very competitive offer, they were the only ones to really help us plan what the patio would look like. Zaid made some excellent suggestions about size, shape, stones, etc. We were really impressed.
Perhaps even more importantly, the workers at A2Z were all very friendly, respectful and reliable. Phone calls were always returned promptly; the work was done on time; the area was completely cleaned up and "finished" before they left. We were particularly impressed that Zaid and his team stayed until nearly 9 pm to get the job done.
Thanks for great work.

More about A2Z Contracting

A2Z Contracting has provided diverse services for clients and architects throughout the GTA region for more than 20 years. As a ful service contractor, we have the skils and experience to manage, build and suport a wide variety of project types and client neds; we strive to provide excelent services ...