What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

TT in Markham
TT in Markham
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lyonheart Glass Insert/Door Blinds

Barry and Dan were extremely professional while on the job. They got the job done in a fast and efficient manner. They were quick to respond to e-mail inquires that I had. Overall, would highly recommend their amazing services. My family and I love the look of our new entrance.

TT, Fast, efficient correspondence is highly important in our business and is all part of our customer service.
Thanks Barry

Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Project Callalily

The work done by What a Pane is always beautiful. I have used them for years on many homes as an investor in real estate and as a home owner. The finished look is always stunning, letting the light flow through while providing privacy from outside. This transom and double french inserts have completed my rear entry and kitchen. Thanks Barry and Murray for your professionalism.

Andrea,
Glad we could be of service once again. Barry & Murray.

Dimi in North York
Dimi in North York

Updating front and side doors

I found What a Pane after desperately looking for an update to my front door.
The service was exceptional from first contacting them to installation. They were both fast and friendly with the response to inquires. With the affordable pricing I was able to update my side door and add blinds to another set of doors.
I was able to proof the look which was great.
I’m very happy with my updated look and would highly recommend this company.

Dimi,
The transformation was spectacular and thanks for choosing us for your upgrade.

John in San Francisco
John in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Front door inserts

From start to finish, I was very impressed with the quality of product and service provided. I would recommend them for anyone looking for glass inserts. They were very efficient, professional and cleaned up after the work was completed.

John, Great to work on a non-standard design! Strange that it says San Francisco instead of Stouffville. Will have to ask the people that run this site to see why.
Regards Barry & Dan (part of the What A Pane Team)

Kmclane in Oshawa
Kmclane in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Door Inserts

Great experience with “What A Pane.” Barry is extremely responsive and reliable. Able to do a custom design with no extra charge. Afforable and they do great work! We love our new windows!

Designing a new entrance way from scratch is a favourite of ours. Working with our clients to get exactly what they are looking for, takes a little time but the end result is unique.
Many homeowners are now looking for something different from the 'run of the mill' designs and we are the company to provide them.
Thanks Kim - Barry

Lindsey in Toronto
Lindsey in Toronto

Xclusive front door inserts

This is the second home I've had Barry and Dan install new front door inserts in. My new home was missing something and I realized very quickly it was my Xclusive front door inserts. You will not find a better price, quality product or service anywhere.
If you are looking for door inserts this is the place to go. I can't say enough about the guys at What a pane. I highly recommend their services to everyone.

Lindsey, great to work with you again in Ajax. We know your door needed a few minor repairs but that wasn't a problem for us to fix. Glad we could be of service once more.

Barry

Shahid in Whitby
Shahid in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Wrought iron door insert

Excellent service and professional installation. During the selection process I was impressed by the prompt reply to all my inquiries. The job was completed professionally and on time. I am very happy with the installation and customer service.

Shahid, Thanks for choosing us and we were as pleased with the transformation to your doors, as you were.
Barry

Anya in Toronto
Anya in Toronto

Best Service

We chose What A Pane because we did our research beforehand and found they had great reviews. They answered our email enquiry very quickly and came with a selection of designs from their showroom.
We chose the Zen model as it was designed by them and looks great on our entranceway. Highly recommended

Anya, It was a pleasure dealing with you and your husband and thanks for choosing one of our own designs.

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Excellent work and great product!

Very happy with product and service. Got mini blind inserts on my garden door and wrought iron for the front. Barry was friendly and replied promptly to all of my messages. Installation was professional and they left my house in good order. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for...superior product and service to match. Well worth it.

High recommend.

Al, communication is highly important in our line of work. We always try to answer, texts, emails and telephones in a prompt and business-like way. Thanks for choosing us for you quality door inserts.

Veronika in Kanata
Veronika in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Front door inserts

Fast, friendly, high-quality product, very good pricing, many options, and installation went perfectly! We are very satisfied with the job performed by Barry and his team and would definitely recommend What a Pane to others.

Veronika, Strange it shows the install was in Kanata instead of Stouffville :-) It was a pleasure working for you and your husband on this project. Barry

More about What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Wrought Iron and Decorative door inserts and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Sorry we do not supply actual windows or door systems.
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds and decorative door inserts in Toronto and Ontario
What A Pane, yes they are our own, not purchased from a wholesaler!
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS, Custom Side and top windows for doorways. Window glass replacement in either clear thermal, with mullions or decorative. BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOW INSERTS. SPECIALTY IN CUSTOM WORK We offer an option of actual shop drawings of your custom work for you to approve before we manufacture. Sent to you via email in easy read pdf format.
1998
See warranty
Up to 6 month no-charge, no interest payment plans. Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Ontario Business Licence
Better Business Bureau A + WSIB
Best of 2017/2018 - Homestars, Top 25 Companies, Home Improvements4U Canada
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits and online/phone quotations
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.