What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Vaughan  >  What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)  >  Front door insert, sidelights and transom
Natasha@home
N. A.
21 reviews Pickering, ON

Front door insert, sidelights and transom

I called What A Pane at 1:30... and Barry came by at 4:30 with a full selection of designs in the truck to view.

It was easy and fun to design a beautiful private entrance. I was impressed with not only how approachable he is but also how professional. Working with him collaboratively was quite easy. I customized my door -taking it from half-glass to full-glass, colour of the 'leading', editing the design to exactly what I wanted, playing with the placement and style of the bevels, and picking the styles of glass. The price is reasonable, you can work with the door you have, and the new doors finally give me some privacy and make the entrance look really nice. The seals are good and they care about quality work. Great bang for the buck!!!

Advice: Its your home so make it yours. Don't self edit - you are only limited by structural requirements. Just ask.

A pleasure working with you,

What A Pane Team

Previous versions of this review:

Natasha@home