What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Vaughan  >  What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)  >  Second purchase from Whatapane
Ganesh
Ganesh
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Second purchase from Whatapane

Mystique2280 100513.jpg What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)
905 856-9400
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9
Vaughan
L4H 3H9

I met Barry about five years ago when I had just gotten married and was on a strict budget with our new home. We wanted something more visually appealing than the standard door we had and Barry arranged to meet with us, show us all our options and more importantly worked with our budget. Over the five years we resided at this house we got compliments of the door each and every time people visited us.

Fast Forward to this year. We have moved into a new home with our new baby and I suddenly wake up that morning realizing I want a door insert for our door. I sent Barry a message around 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning and receive a response within 10-15 minutes. Barry arranged to meet me that same evening and once again within the hour I had a new door again letting in plenty of light.

Would highly recommend whatapane. Barry and his colleague are professional and efficient.

Ganesh,
We are one of the longest running companies operating in our field of work (©1998), and it is refreshing when we manage to see our previous clients again. We are very glad that you liked our work and took time to post this review. Good luck in your new home and call us if you ever need any further help with any glass projects.

Barry (What A Pane Team)