Royal Side Paving

John
John
1 review Whitby, ON

Do Not have these Guys do your Paving

Last July I reluctantly had Pino and Royal Side Paving pave my parking lot, I had read the reviews and really didn't think a business could possibly be in business with so many bad reviews. I was thinking it must be the competition trying to taint the company. Boy was I wrong. In less than a year there is a tire mark dug in over 3/4' from someone turning too sharply, a piece of pavement in a place where the pavement was approximately 1" deep broke off.
Im trying to contact them but the # just hangs up after it answers.
Anyone that's interested in seeing the quality of work you are welcome to see at 780 Ward Street Bridgenorth,
The rocks in the pavement are coming loose and need to be swept up weekly

BOBCAYGEON DRIVEWAY

I'M A RETIRED PROJECT MANAGER AND HARD TO PLEASE! GOT A GOOD JOB ON TIME AND BUDGET.I WAS PLEASED WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROJECT. PINO WAS VERY HELPFUL. GOOD JOB!

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Driveway paving

We have now tried to get them to fix the poor quality work 8 times. It's always the same story will come by next week, but they never do. Do your self a favor and find some else. We are now perusing legal action against them. So much for their 1 year warranty!!!!!!!!!!

100% Awful & shady company names

This company operates under several different names - the original company card I was given says "Crosstown Paving Co," invoice says "Royal Side Paving Inc," and lawn sign said "The New Look." Other than tearing out my old driveway there was no prep. The driveway has a sag in the middle which forms an ice rink in winter (see image). It had cracks in it from day 2, weeds growing through in a week (see images), is very crooked and patchy. Plus they left my garden and entire street a mess. Domenic was full of promises that he would fix the cracks and a trip hazard that he created and then stopped answering his phone. If a guy called Domenic knocks on your door, run as fast as you can!

1 review Burlington, ON

Terrible Service - Never, ever use these guys

they came round and did the drive way quickly, and were very quick to take the money - in fact all waiting in their cars for me to go to the bank and come back with cash.

They said, call if anything is wrong, so the next day when a crack appeared I did..

I've been waiting for almost 3 years to get this fixed - the PM Mike, is a slimeball who continually failed to come round and fix what appeared to be a 5 minute job.

Don't use these guys = terrible,

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

ashphalt driveway

i have used royal side in the past. the salesman that sold me on the company does not say the truth. they promised me a job completed and done on time. the job was done horribly. the ashfalt is all cracked and sunken in after 3 months. i do not recomend this company.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Paving driveway

Worst Cutomer service I've ever experienced in my life! The foreman is an aggressive bully! The crew speaks in another language, and are extremely vulgar! They try to get away with the bare minimum, and workmanship is evident after a few months! They do not dig deep enough and asphalt remains soft, and cracks! They are not attentive to detail! Please read all reviews and take careful consideration before proceeding with this company!

The Morleys from Manilla
The Morleys from Manilla
1 review Manilla, ON

Driveway paving

The owner called the night before around 8.30pm and told us they would be paving the small piece of our driveway which needed redoing after crumbling during the winter. We arranged to stay at home all day and no one appeared at all. We called twice and our neighbor (who was also having his driveway done) called twice. No one phoned until later that evening, the owner said they did not come because it rained, but it did not rain here! They did the work very quickly then came for their money, when I suggested they give us a discount for messing us around, he became angry and said he had lost a lot of money the day before, and we should have called his cell phone, although he did not explain why he could not use his cell phone and call us. Would never use them again. Customer service is not something they have heard of.

4 reviews Hamilton, ON

repave driveway

They were in the neighbourhood , removed old asphalt, put down gravel, escavated properly, re-ashphalt and contoured for run off of water. Done in one afternoon, great job. Would recommend to friends and neighbours.

4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Instllation of a chimney Liner

This company was efficient with the job at hand. They installed the chimney liner as requested and also did some repointing of the brick work at no extra charge. I am very satisfied with the work that was done.