Custom Window Designs

Reviews for Custom Window Designs

Raymond from Toronto
Raymond from Toronto

Vinyl Siding and Garage door

We had our siding and garage door completed. The installers were thorough, professional, friendly, and did a great job. We're very happy with the end product! Before and after pics provided.

I would've been happy to provide a 10/10 if the back-end support was a bit more reliable. I had to call/text/email several times to find out when the job would start. I was only given rough estimates on when the work would start for the siding and garage (both done separately), making it tricky for us to plan a day off to make sure someone was home. Despite the delays and continuous follow-ups I had to make, we're happy with the final product.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Raymond
Your Rating disappoints me a lot.
Siding was done mid August as scheduled.
Your Garage Door was painted Custom color in our paint shop. First we have to wait for door to be delivered to us, then Painted, then installed and on the end we even have to paint aluminum capping on Garage Frames. Yes we were little late but We Delivered as Promised. Also I think we are the only Company that Custom paint Garage doors.
I apologize for poor communication, But we rely on our Suppliers and if we don't get confirmations from them we can't schedule Install dates properly.
I Really hope that you will understand and review your Ratings Here.
Regards

jim
jim

Custom Window Designs..

I had Custom window install our windows about 7 years ago and the windows seals broke and the windows fogged up, The company came and inspected the windows and replaced all the faulty windows per the warranty

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Jim

Your windows were manufactured by Prime Seal not Custom Window Designs Ltd.
Prime Seal changed their name to Weather Sill
This was our Supplier before we started Manufacturing our own Brand.
3 years ago when you informed me about the problem with glass I offered full Cooperation and free Labor to replace glass
After couple of weeks, Me arguing with Supplier I asked for your help As End Costumer to Contact Prime Seal and let them know about problem with glass.
You Refused and Didn't want to deal with anyone else except me.
After that I managed to Get Service done and was promised by Management of Prime Seal that work will be done under warranty.
That was my last contact with them and you and until today I was sure that problem was Resolved.
If you called my office, your call would been Returned.
My cell is still same 416 721 5815
email peterp@customwindowdesigns.ca
Please contact me Personally so we can resolve ongoing problem.
If you don't contact me, I will take all Legal neccessary measures to clean my name and reputation and get nasty reviews away.
Regards
Peter Petrovski
Custom Window Designs Ltd

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

New Windows

I have known Peter for 15 years, his workmanship and dedication to the job he does. I am extremely happy with the workmanship, follow through of the work supplied by Peter and his team. The product is excellent and the installers were professional and efficient. There are no hidden cost's.
I would highly recommend them, and would use them again for all of my projects.

aydin.turkmen
aydin.turkmen

New home windows and doors

This is the second time I worked with Custom Window Designs, and again Peter and his team loved up to their reputation. They guide you in the right direction in terms of making the correct selections, their window profiles are very appealing, they stick to the delivery dates and their installation team is a pleasure to work with. Custom Windows Design is the obvious choice for me.

Thank you for the kind words Sir.
Hope we will work together on many future projects.

stanley
stanley

New windows and doors

I've been doing business with Custom Window Designs for 5 years.
Peter and his team make a great product but it's there after sale/installation service that sets them apart.
I highly recommend Custom Window Deaigns.

looking forward to future projects

Private User reviews , ON

New windows for a custom home

I would highly recommend Peter and his crew for fabricating and installing new windows on any home. Only top-notch service and attention to Quality and detail comes from this company..
V.C
Oakville

Thank you V.C
See you soon

J&J Etobicoke in
J&J Etobicoke in

Awesome install and quality of work, highly recommended

We got estimates from several companies, we narrowed it down to two, asked for reference sights to go look at, we then chose "Custom Aluminum"
K & S were the men who did an absolutely fantastic job, cleaned up every day, high quality install, very courteous friendly guys who made the whole install easy, although mother natures spring rains were a challenge. In closing, we can't say enough positives about them, go ahead and choose them with confidence you will get a great quality result on your home, thanks guys.

Dinesh in Mississauga
Dinesh in Mississauga

Replacement windows

Just had another project completed by Custom Window Designs. Peter and his team are just amazing. They take utmost care and pride in the work they carry out. They are truly professional, friendly, respectful and always go above and beyond.

I've been dealing with Peter for almost 10 years and had several projects completed to the highest standards and satisfaction.
After sales service is simply the best and always completed in a timely manner.

Again a big thank you for Peter and his team for being the best in this industry and extremely trustful!

Phil in Milton
Phil in Milton
1 review Georgetown, ON

3 Panel Patio Door

Amazing price and outstanding installation. These professional installers even put down drop sheets to protect the hardwood flooring and vacuumed when they were done. WOW! Give Peter a call if you want the best price and a great installation experience. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Phil

More about Custom Window Designs

For over 34 years we've been installing and upgrading homes all over the GTA and beyond. You can count on our experience to do things right, and on our workmanship to make it look exactly how you envisioned - all at a price that is wallet-friendly.

Custom Window Designs is a member of CWDMA, a standard recognized as one of the best in the industry. What this means is that you can have confidence in dealing with a renovator whose excellence is recognized nationwide, backed by a written 5-year workmanship guarantee and an exclusive 25-year manufacturer warranty. You can also rest assured that will be around to honour them. Count on high value in the the service, workmanship and products involved.

We also use NO SUB-CONTRACTORS. What does this mean to you? This means that all of our employees work for us, not some 3rd party we have no control over. This allows us to guarantee the quality and expediency of the job, which means savings in both time and money for you.