Custom window designs

3495 Laird Rd Unit 1 Mississauga ON L5L 5Y4

Reviews for Custom window designs

aydin.turkmen
aydin.turkmen

New home windows and doors

This is the second time I worked with Custom Window Designs, and again Peter and his team loved up to their reputation. They guide you in the right direction in terms of making the correct selections, their window profiles are very appealing, they stick to the delivery dates and their installation team is a pleasure to work with. Custom Windows Design is the obvious choice for me.

Thank you for the kind words Sir.
Hope we will work together on many future projects.

stanley
stanley

New windows and doors

I've been doing business with Custom Window Designs for 5 years.
Peter and his team make a great product but it's there after sale/installation service that sets them apart.
I highly recommend Custom Window Deaigns.

looking forward to future projects

1 review , ON

New windows for a custom home

I would highly recommend Peter and his crew for fabricating and installing new windows on any home. Only top-notch service and attention to Quality and detail comes from this company..
V.C
Oakville

Thank you V.C
See you soon

J&J Etobicoke in
J&J Etobicoke in

Awesome install and quality of work, highly recommended

We got estimates from several companies, we narrowed it down to two, asked for reference sights to go look at, we then chose "Custom Aluminum"
K & S were the men who did an absolutely fantastic job, cleaned up every day, high quality install, very courteous friendly guys who made the whole install easy, although mother natures spring rains were a challenge. In closing, we can't say enough positives about them, go ahead and choose them with confidence you will get a great quality result on your home, thanks guys.

Dinesh in Mississauga
Dinesh in Mississauga

Replacement windows

Just had another project completed by Custom Window Designs. Peter and his team are just amazing. They take utmost care and pride in the work they carry out. They are truly professional, friendly, respectful and always go above and beyond.

I've been dealing with Peter for almost 10 years and had several projects completed to the highest standards and satisfaction.
After sales service is simply the best and always completed in a timely manner.

Again a big thank you for Peter and his team for being the best in this industry and extremely trustful!

Phil in Milton
Phil in Milton
1 review Georgetown, ON

3 Panel Patio Door

Amazing price and outstanding installation. These professional installers even put down drop sheets to protect the hardwood flooring and vacuumed when they were done. WOW! Give Peter a call if you want the best price and a great installation experience. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Phil

antares in Toronto
antares in Toronto

Replace all windows on main floor and upstairs

I am delighted with our home improvement by Custom Window Designs of Mississauga ON. Writing 9 months after installation, our new windows have come through their first winter perfectly. The windows are vastly better than the original units - better insulated, minimal condensation, more sound-proof, better locking system, and requiring far less maintenance. Installing so many windows was a big job that required several days - each day, the windows that were removed got replaced with new units. I was really impressed with the skill of the installation leader and his co-workers. I had previously visited the showroom and seen the manufacturing facility where the high quality of the components was noted e.g. the glass units.
Before contacting anyone about windows replacement, I had taken accurate inside and outside measurements of all my windows and determined which sections were to open, and printed the resulting spread sheet. Being this well prepared made the process more efficient and facilitated a preliminary estimate. ( A home visit is still needed to ensure that windows are manufactured to the exact required dimensions. )
The installation date occurred as fast as estimated and was very professional, exceeding my expectations e.g. the steel above windows was covered by maintenance-free white aluminum. Everything was left tidy, the old windows, frames, etc. were taken away.
The price quoted was very reasonable - we received excellent value for money. I would not hesitate to do business with Custom Aluminum again. Best regards to Peter & staff.

Grizzly Inc. in Mississauga
Grizzly Inc. in Mississauga

Windows

I have used Custom windows for a number of projects the last few years. They have provided a quality product, with friendly service, and excellent after service warranties. Peter and his staff have been amazing and I will continue using them for future projects.

Monique M in Mississauga
Monique M in Mississauga

New garage "man" door, new railings and capping off of windows

I have worked several years with Peter and his group installing windows, patio doors and a garage door. This was my last project with them and I could not be more pleased with his recommendations and installation. A new steel "man" door was installed on the garage. New non-maintenance railing were installed in my front entry way to replace the old peeling steel once. Also capped of my garage window. Great installation and excellent clean up as usual. Wish I had more jobs for Peter and his crew.

More about Custom window designs

For over 34 years we've been installing and upgrading homes all over the GTA and beyond. You can count on our experience to do things right, and on our workmanship to make it look exactly how you envisioned - all at a price that is wallet-friendly.

Custom Window Designs is a member of CWDMA, a standard recognized as one of the best in the industry. What this means is that you can have confidence in dealing with a renovator whose excellence is recognized nationwide, backed by a written 5-year workmanship guarantee and an exclusive 25-year manufacturer warranty. You can also rest assured that will be around to honour them. Count on high value in the the service, workmanship and products involved.

We also use NO SUB-CONTRACTORS. What does this mean to you? This means that all of our employees work for us, not some 3rd party we have no control over. This allows us to guarantee the quality and expediency of the job, which means savings in both time and money for you.