Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Custom Window Designs

teresa.chu
teresa.chu

Custom fiberglass door

We had a custom fiberglass door installed a little over a year ago. Within the year the colour started to fade dramatically. (It used to match the siding above).
I have been back and forth with Peter for over 3 months since August to find a solution to reconcile the situation with little to no reply. Last reply being my painter is on vacation. very disappointing.

Update December 6th: since warm weather is required to restain the for and frame we have been promised that this would be completed as soon as the weather permits in the spring. I will update when this gets completed

Hi Teresa
We can't control lives of our employees.
2 weeks vacation turn to 2 months helping family member.
As promised, We will get it done once weatherpermiting.
Until then, I Wish you all the best.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows

905 569 1329
3495 Laird Rd Unit 1
Mississauga
L5L 5Y4

Had my windows replaced by custom window Designs windows and doors in Mississauga. They did a great job professional work and windows turned out amazing. I recommend them they will make you happy with there work. I will be calling them back for future jobs.

Raymond from Toronto
Raymond from Toronto

Vinyl Siding and Garage door

We had our siding and garage door completed. The installers were thorough, professional, friendly, and did a great job. We're very happy with the end product! Before and after pics provided.

I would've been happy to provide a 10/10 if the back-end support was a bit more reliable. I had to call/text/email several times to find out when the job would start. I was only given rough estimates on when the work would start for the siding and garage (both done separately), making it tricky for us to plan a day off to make sure someone was home. Despite the delays and continuous follow-ups I had to make, we're happy with the final product.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Raymond
Your Rating disappoints me a lot.
Siding was done mid August as scheduled.
Your Garage Door was painted Custom color in our paint shop. First we have to wait for door to be delivered to us, then Painted, then installed and on the end we even have to paint aluminum capping on Garage Frames. Yes we were little late but We Delivered as Promised. Also I think we are the only Company that Custom paint Garage doors.
I apologize for poor communication, But we rely on our Suppliers and if we don't get confirmations from them we can't schedule Install dates properly.
I Really hope that you will understand and review your Ratings Here.
Regards

jim
jim

Custom Window Designs..

905 569 1329
3495 Laird Rd Unit 1
Mississauga
L5L 5Y4

I had Custom window install our windows about 7 years ago and the windows seals broke and the windows fogged up, The company came and inspected the windows and replaced all the faulty windows per the warranty

Hi Jim
Regards
Peter Petrovski
Custom Window Designs Ltd

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

New Windows

I have known Peter for 15 years, his workmanship and dedication to the job he does. I am extremely happy with the workmanship, follow through of the work supplied by Peter and his team. The product is excellent and the installers were professional and efficient. There are no hidden cost's.
I would highly recommend them, and would use them again for all of my projects.

aydin.turkmen
aydin.turkmen

New home windows and doors

This is the second time I worked with Custom Window Designs, and again Peter and his team loved up to their reputation. They guide you in the right direction in terms of making the correct selections, their window profiles are very appealing, they stick to the delivery dates and their installation team is a pleasure to work with. Custom Windows Design is the obvious choice for me.

Thank you for the kind words Sir.
Hope we will work together on many future projects.

stanley
stanley

New windows and doors

I've been doing business with Custom Window Designs for 5 years.
Peter and his team make a great product but it's there after sale/installation service that sets them apart.
I highly recommend Custom Window Deaigns.

looking forward to future projects

Private User reviews , ON

New windows for a custom home

I would highly recommend Peter and his crew for fabricating and installing new windows on any home. Only top-notch service and attention to Quality and detail comes from this company..
V.C
Oakville

Thank you V.C
See you soon

More about Custom Window Designs

For over 34 years we've been installing and upgrading homes all over the GTA and beyond. You can count on our experience to do things right, and on our workmanship to make it look exactly how you envisioned - all at a price that is wallet-friendly.

Custom Window Designs is a member of CWDMA, a standard recognized as one of the best in the industry. What this means is that you can have confidence in dealing with a renovator whose excellence is recognized nationwide, backed by a written 5-year workmanship guarantee and an exclusive 25-year manufacturer warranty. You can also rest assured that will be around to honour them. Count on high value in the the service, workmanship and products involved.

We also use NO SUB-CONTRACTORS. What does this mean to you? This means that all of our employees work for us, not some 3rd party we have no control over. This allows us to guarantee the quality and expediency of the job, which means savings in both time and money for you.