Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

Reviews for Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

TheMunchkins in Toronto
TheMunchkins in Toronto

Eaves and soffit replacement

The office staff was very friendly and was able to book me in sooner as per my request for a quote. I was first approached by there sales team who came and gave me an estimate. When they arrived they helped me understand what my concerns were and pointed out ways for me to find some cost savings. This is great as the sales team are not out to rip you off. Once we agreed on pricing, they scheduled me in within a reasonable time frame. The crew that arrived understood what they had to do and we did a quick walk through to ensure they were on the same page and I understood the job. I had a party on the Friday and the crew stayed late to finish in time before my guests arrived. Everything is working great and the colours they recommended compliment my home! I am now working with them on getting window and doors quoted! Very happy with my whole experience and service and would recommend this company to family and friends!

Julia
Julia

terrible service good product

We needed to replace the eaves and soffit. Vlad seemed knowledegable and pointed out that we needed an extra downspout and cut more ventilation holes in the soffit. He was friendly and answered any questions right away. I had pointed out that we wanted this project to be done before installing our windows. I was told they would install the eaves 3 to 4 weeks after placing the order.
I checked in with Vlad after 4 weeks and was told another couple weeks. After another month we were still not scheduled. By then I was seriously considering to cancel the project. A few weeks later workers appeared unannounced at my house to install the soffit. The crew for the eaves would come the next day. Fortunately I had all the details of the project spelled out in my quote, as the neither crew had the details. The soffit crew ran out of material, but assured me that the eaves crew would finish the soffit the next day. Both leaders of the crews were very friendly and willing to go over the agreed details. As it turns out the project manager had forgotten to tell the eaves crew that they would install Alu Rex leave guards. They need to be installed before the eaves go on the roof and they have a value of about $1000. The leader called the office to ask somebody to bring the leaf guards. So between the extra work with the soffit and the delay with the leaf guards the two workers of the eaves crew barely finished when it was getting dark already.
The installation looks good, the eaves seem to be draining properly. The project management was terrible and the clean up of the soffit crew was poor. I would not recommend or hire Custom Aluminum again.

vllaz_sulemani
vllaz_sulemani

Soffit and fascia

Wow what a difference it made to our house. The installers were great and helpful, Nathan and his team were great walked us through the whole install so we understood. I would recommend Custom Aluminum Windows and siding to everyone

Thank you for you business.

wicked67 in Mississauga
wicked67 in Mississauga

Eavestroughs

We dealt with Brian who was professional and efficient. We obtained many quotes and Custom Aluminium was very competitive with their pricing.

We had our Eavestroughs, soffits and fasciae done. The work was completed beautifully, in a timely manner. As a matter of fact we were not even home while the work was being completed, and our trust was not misplaced. The work was impeccable and the site was cleaned up before they left.

We would definitely recommend Custom Aluminum. In fact, when we consider installing aluminum siding on our home, Custom Aluminum will be our first call!

Thank you for you business.

Lloyd
Lloyd

Replacing siding

Nathan and Abraham did an awesome job of replacing our aluminum siding around our sliding door, kitchen window and 2 doors. The work was not as simple as it would first seem given the non-standard measurements. The guys did a great job and we are very happy with the result. They did the work as if it was their own home, which is the way that all contractors should work.

Thank you pleasure doing business with you.

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

Highly Recommend Custom Aluminum

We recently used Custom Aluminum for our eves, soffit, facia and down spout update. From our interaction with sales (Brian) to communication with the office, to the installation (Dean) we were very, very pleased. On the day the job was complete and I drove up to my house I was blown away. We had an aluminum roof put on in the Fall and this was the last piece of the puzzle. Our house looks incredible and we are happy we choose Custom Aluminum to do this work.

Thank you very much for the business.

Richard T. W. in Toronto
Richard T. W. in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement

These guys did a fantastic job in the most inclement weather imaginable. They could not work in high winds, obviously, but they were not in the slightest deterred by the snow and freezing rain, and banks of ice around the house (a back split, 3 storeys at the rear)! A very professional crew, led by Dean, always willing to go the extra yard. We are extremely happy with the result. We discovered this company through Homestars; free consultation with the very personable Vlaznim, no payments until the job was completed. His choice of colours for the soffit, fascia, eavestroughs, drainpipes, and siding was spot- on, and they also did insulation and flashing.

Thank you very much, it was a great pleasure to work on your home.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Eavestrough, fascia, soffit installation

After seeing many different companies, I choose to have our eavestrough, fascia, and soffit replaced by Custom Aluminum. I am happy with the installation and impressed with the workmanship. The crew was experienced and professional despite delays due to weather. They have earned my recommendation and I plan to use them for other projects (they also do windows, front entry doors, patio doors, siding...).

Thank you very much. It was a great pleasure working with you. Danny

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replacement of soffits, fascia and eavestrough

I hired this company because they responded very quickly to my request for an estimate, explained the differences of their products. Also gave a breakdown of the work involved with the installation. The work was completed efficiently by an experienced crew who worked non-stop and cleaned up all debris before they left. I highly recommend this company as they are a family-owned business who cares about their customers.

by Sylvie

Thank you Silvia. It was a great pleasure working for you. If there is any thing else in the future you need please give us a call and we will take care of you.

Pat from Hamilton
Pat from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavestroughs & downspouts

Dave the sales representative was very professional. Answered all our questions & gave good suggestions. The installers did a very good job on installing the eavestroughs & downspouts on a very chilly day. Both installers very very helpful & did an great job on clean up. Thanks to all.

Th am you very mush for the business.
If there is anything else you need in the future please keep us in mind.

More about Custom Aluminum Windows & Siding Limited

For over 36 years we've been installing and upgrading homes all over the GTA and beyond. You can count on our experience to do things right, and on our workmanship to make it look exactly how you envisioned.

We are members of Gentek's 'Premium Renovator Gold' club, a standard recognized as one of the best in the industry. What this means is that you can have confidence in dealing with a renovator whose excellence is recognized nationwide, backed by a written 5-year workmanship guarantee and an exclusive 25-year manufacturer warranty, and that will be around to honour them. You can rest assured of high value in the the service, workmanship and products involved.

We do it all......windows, doors, siding, soffit, fascia, eavestrough, downpipes, aluminum railings, garage doors.

As our tagline says, we use NO SUB-CONTRACTORS. What does this mean to you? This means that all of our employees work for us, not some 3rd party we have no control over. This allows us to guarantee the quality and expediency of the job, which means savings for you!