Lucvaa Kitchens

Reviews for Lucvaa Kitchens

Rocchi in Vaughan
Rocchi in Vaughan

Made our house or home!

We worked with a fabulous designer named Sine. She listened and designed the kitchen of our dreams. This company not only sells excellent products but has wonderful and knowledgeable people working for them!

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are so happy you had such a pleasant experience with Sine and our company as a whole. We truly hope you enjoy your kitchen! Thank you again!

Anthony, from Brampton
Anthony, from Brampton

Kitchen Reno

Lucvaa just finished the installation of our new kitchen and it is awesome. If you are looking for a great quality kitchen at a decent price look no further, go see these folks they will take care of all your needs. I have never come across a company with such a customer service focus. We experienced it from design to project management to installation. You can buy cheaper cabinetry but I guarantee you will be disappointed. I highly recommend this company and all my future needs they will have first dibs

Thank you so much for your review Anthony! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our company and staff, as well as the product itself. We are always working to improve ourselves, so your kinds words show us that we are on the right path. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy you kitchen for many years to come.

Desmond in Toronto
Desmond in Toronto

Kithen Renovations

Lucvaa billed my credit card with out my permission or notification. MasterCard settle dispute and did not pay Lucvaa.Work was not complete or built to design stated by independent contractor . Extra cost from other trades were a result of Lucvaa poor workmanship.Job took 4 months when they qouted 3 weeks .Staff constantly changing and hard to contact.Terrible experience! Buyer beware! Lucvaa is not honest or nice to deal with.Stay away from Lucvaa!

While we are truly disappointed with this review, we can assure everybody that this malicious and spiteful review is not a reflection of who we are. Our mission is to extend every possible effort to meet our valued client's expectations, surpassing industry standards.

Sugu in Etobicoke
Sugu in Etobicoke

New Kitchen and installation

First of all I am lucky to have Lucvaa kitchens to install my kitchen. What a friendly service and designing helps and tips by designer Debra. She was visiting my home every day (3) and inspecting installation. I don't think I can get this kind of service any where else.
Installers are very informative and knowledgeable.
They know what they are doing. Very friendly and providing suggestions and informations every time I asked questions. Job well done Oleg.
I have to talk about the owner Kajen, oh what a simple man. He always provided to me all the support and suggestions to save money and get good outcome.
Definitely I will recommend to all my friends and family to get service by LUCVAA.

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review! Our team will be overjoyed to see how happy you are with our service and product! Both Debra and Gajen have said that it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

AbiraB in
AbiraB in

Kitchen Renovation

We retained Lucvaa to renovate our outdated kitchen. From the initial consult, to the design and the final installation, Lucvaa staff were extremely professional, courteous and respectful. The process was seamless and the credit goes solely to Lucvaa.

Our designer, Annie, from Lucvaa was organized and meticulous with every aspect of the project. She was patient as we went through multiple iterations of the design before finally settling on the one.

It is very clear that Lucvaa sets a high bar for quality and craftsmanship. We highly recommend Lucvaa!

Thanks for the awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new kitchen and enjoy it for many decades to come!

Kitchen Reno - Cabinets

My partner and I looked at several companies prior to choosing Lucvaa and ultimately chose them because of the pricing, quality and front line service. Our designer was very friendly and helpful. She was upfront about all of the costs and timeline and very easy to work with overall. We had a complete renovation with new wall cabinets and a large island installed in a tiny, older home. None of the walls were square so the installers did a wonderful job in being flexible and working out solutions to keep the design of the cabinets. My only complaint is that we had to visit their showroom instead of them coming to measure our house first. This was the only company that we saw that didn't send someone to review the house and measure it after first contacting them. Our project was also delayed by 1 week but it was the holiday season and like I said previously, we have an old home and 1 week is actually not a big deal when you look at other older home renovations. That being said, I would definitely recommend their services and products and use them again for our next project!

We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our company. We also appreciate your feedback about our design process and we strive to do better in the future. If you could let us know which showroom you dealt with for your project, so we can change our design process accordingly. Please feel free to call us at (416) 745-4100 or email us at info@lucvaa.com if you have any other concerns or feedback you'd like to share.

solidfish from Toronto
solidfish from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

kitchen renovation

Lucvaa was recommended to us by an acquaintance who had used them on a couple of prior occasions. He spoke very highly of the owner Gajen, and his staff so after looking at a few other "kitchen remodel" places we went with Lucvaa - and I'm very glad we did.
We dealt primarily with Gajen and Sinew, one of the designers. We came to them with a laundry space and a kitchen space that had a few problems due to the location of two windows, two doors and the fact I wanted a large Thermador fridge and freezer incorporated into the design. Sinew was great at listening to our wants, planning, looking into the details and fine tuning the plans. I also appreciated the fact that they arrived on time each time they came. While they were installing the kitchen I decided to make a change in a single standing corner unit by putting glass on the front and side (instead of just the front) after it was installed. Gajen had his installer remove it and, for a small added fee, he made it exactly as I wanted. After the kitchen was completed and paid for, I noticed a couple of small imperfections in the colour of my island and that the doors of one of the cabinets was not perfectly aligned. Again, I called Gajen and on the following day his installer, Suresh, was here making it just right. The kitchen came out beautifully and I've had many compliments on it. I've certainly recommended Lucvaa to my friends. Great work!

We are so sorry for the late response. However, we are very happy that you had a positive experience with our company and staff. We will always strive to bring the best to our customers. You'll also be happy to know that Gajen, Sine, and Suresh are still at the company and designing/installing amazing kitchens and other cabinetry units.

Please let us know if there is anything we could do to improve our process, from design to installation and service. Its always great to hear from customers like you! Also, if you are on Facebook, check out our page (Lucvaa Kitchens). We are conducting a raffle for the month of March 2017 and would love to see you have the opportunity to win a prize. Thank you for your support.

More about Lucvaa Kitchens

Lucvaa Kitchens specializes in the design, manufacturing and installation of custom Kitchens cabinetry that turns an ordinary kitchen into your pride and joy. A misconception is that “custom” means high price. At Lucvaa Kitchens, custom means true quality from start to finish. Lucvaa Kitchens stands behind its product, which is ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Rexdale?