GTA Moving Services

Reviews for GTA Moving Services

Rick L in Montréal
Rick L in Montréal

Awesome Service

Awesome service. Fast and skilful. They answered right away to my request with a surely cost effective quote for a small job. They were on time and fitted in with my time frame. I also liked that I could go to the website and find out more about them and get a price estimate. Would decisively recommend and use again. Thanks, guys!

Édgar M in Laval
Édgar M in Laval
2 reviews North York, ON

Good job

The guys came in on time and did their job carefully and quickly, were friendly and organized. They wrapped what we asked them to with blankets and a stretch wrap.
Great service, would recommend.

Stearc in Toronto
Stearc in Toronto

Moving and storage

I called around to a few companies to get quotes and this one had the best prices.

I've heard some gruesome reports about moving companies, and moving is not my best-loved thing to do, but these guys made it a lot easier. The crew was great! I had them move large furniture for a local move. They came right on schedule, were skilful, courteous, and worked without a break! The whole move took about 2 hours. That's a huge move done in a pretty reasonable amount of time. Was charged what we had agreed. Overall they are worth every dollar I spent.

Go with this company and you won't be upset! Absolutely recommend and gonna call them next time.

Chad in Toronto
Chad in Toronto

Moving in Toronto

They helped us move within Toronto and from my experience I can guarantee you they work in a professional and timely way. Every fragile or brittle item was carefully swaddled in blankets. I liked the efficient and fast service, courteous movers are the big upside to any move. Absolutely would recommend them at any time!

Anna1987 in Old Toronto
Anna1987 in Old Toronto

Moving

Hi, everyone! This moving company is perfect. The team worked very well. Nothing damaged or scratched. Big furniture was wrapped, because of this stayed clean. The team was accurate and fast. In the new house they put all the staff on the certain places. We definitely recommend this company and nice guys who know their work. Thank you very much!

Hi Anna. Thank you for your review and your business! Alex and GTA Moving Team.

Alex N in Toronto
Alex N in Toronto

Moving from 2br house to appartment

Hired GTA Moving services for my move from a 2br house to a condo.
Everything went super smoothly: the team arrived on time, the truck was clean, all the necessary tools and accessories were in place, the crew was very delicate with all items and also did loading/unloading efficiently. Final price was exactly as per quote provided and I'm very happy with the service.
Thank you so much Alex and your team for a very professional moving experience. Definitely will recommend GTA Moving Services to my family and friends.

Mariya in Toronto
Mariya in Toronto

Moving within Vaughan

I am so happy with GTA Moving. Came on time, wrapped all our furniture with blankets and moved us to our new home within Vaughan. Guys where very polite and professional. Will recommend them to all my friends and family

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Moving Services

The crew that moved me from GTA Moving Services was great. I usually don't write reviews but they were helpful, friends and very respectful and careful with my furniture and property. They worked very hard the entire time they were moving me. As an added bonus, one of the crew spent some time very carefully removing a painful splinter from my finger. I Would use them again and have already recommended them to a friend.

Jamie in
Jamie in
2 reviews Kitimat, BC

The best in the west

The best crew I've seen in a long time. I've been moving for years and never seen such fast strong careful workers. Thank you Francien and Eric I will be spreading the good word about canadian moving.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Thank you guys canadian moving you guys rock

I'm very happy to have chosen canadian moving, I had no problems what so ever and best of all the communication was good, workers were very professional and respectful and made me laugh. Thanks guys couldn't ask for better help.

More about GTA Moving Services

GTA Moving Services is the premier Toronto moving source in local moves, long distance moving and moving supplies. GTA Moving Services and our nationally recognized local movers partnerships can save you both time and money by determining your individual moving needs. You can always contact one of our Toronto moving ...