Gta Moving Services

Karen
Karen
26 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent Moving company

We found GTA moving Services on Homestars, where I have found other services. We were not disappointed. They said they would arrive at our home between 9 am and 10 am. They were here right at 9 am. Very professional. Andrei and Sam were the two men we had. They packed everything properly, nothing was damaged. They worked steady. This was a small move, and it was done in just over 3 hours.

We would definitely recommend and use this company again.

Thank you.

Hi Karen. Thank you for your feedback!

Dan in North York, ON
Dan in North York, ON

Moving with zero worries

We got multiple quotes for moving our house and GTA Moving managed to stay close in contact and answer promptly all questions that we had. A big thanks to Alex for that!

Moving day, the team was there right on time, like a Swiss watch. They worked hard, were efficient, courteous and everything was great. Also, worth mentioning that any furniture that was unprotected, they made sure it was properly wrapped in blankets and handled with care. No walls were damaged either neither at the source nor at the destination. So I would call this a move pretty close to perfection.

I would not hesitate to use GTA moving again or recommend them to my friends!

Thank you Dan!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Service

Very professional and pleasant company. They were on time, careful and did an overall great job.

Thank you Josh. It was pleasure doing business with you!

Move to Muskoka

We moved some of our furniture from Toronto to Muskoka and used GTA Moving Services for that. Crew of 3 guys came on time with a new truck and lots of wrapping materials. They were very polite and took good care of our belongings. Great team work. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Hi Mariya. Thank you for your feedback. It was pleasure working with you for a second time. Stay safe and take care.
Alex and GTA Moving Team.

Rick L in Montréal
Rick L in Montréal

Awesome Service

Awesome service. Fast and skilful. They answered right away to my request with a surely cost effective quote for a small job. They were on time and fitted in with my time frame. I also liked that I could go to the website and find out more about them and get a price estimate. Would decisively recommend and use again. Thanks, guys!

Édgar M in Laval
Édgar M in Laval
2 reviews North York, ON

Good job

The guys came in on time and did their job carefully and quickly, were friendly and organized. They wrapped what we asked them to with blankets and a stretch wrap.
Great service, would recommend.

Stearc in Toronto
Stearc in Toronto

Moving and storage

I called around to a few companies to get quotes and this one had the best prices.

I've heard some gruesome reports about moving companies, and moving is not my best-loved thing to do, but these guys made it a lot easier. The crew was great! I had them move large furniture for a local move. They came right on schedule, were skilful, courteous, and worked without a break! The whole move took about 2 hours. That's a huge move done in a pretty reasonable amount of time. Was charged what we had agreed. Overall they are worth every dollar I spent.

Go with this company and you won't be upset! Absolutely recommend and gonna call them next time.

Chad in Toronto
Chad in Toronto

Moving in Toronto

They helped us move within Toronto and from my experience I can guarantee you they work in a professional and timely way. Every fragile or brittle item was carefully swaddled in blankets. I liked the efficient and fast service, courteous movers are the big upside to any move. Absolutely would recommend them at any time!

Anna1987 in Old Toronto
Anna1987 in Old Toronto

Moving

Hi, everyone! This moving company is perfect. The team worked very well. Nothing damaged or scratched. Big furniture was wrapped, because of this stayed clean. The team was accurate and fast. In the new house they put all the staff on the certain places. We definitely recommend this company and nice guys who know their work. Thank you very much!

Hi Anna. Thank you for your review and your business! Alex and GTA Moving Team.

Alex N in Toronto
Alex N in Toronto

Moving from 2br house to appartment

Hired GTA Moving services for my move from a 2br house to a condo.
Everything went super smoothly: the team arrived on time, the truck was clean, all the necessary tools and accessories were in place, the crew was very delicate with all items and also did loading/unloading efficiently. Final price was exactly as per quote provided and I'm very happy with the service.
Thank you so much Alex and your team for a very professional moving experience. Definitely will recommend GTA Moving Services to my family and friends.

More about Gta Moving Services

GTA Moving Services is the premier Toronto moving source in local moves, long distance moving and moving supplies. GTA Moving Services and our nationally recognized local movers partnerships can save you both time and money by determining your individual moving needs. You can always contact one of our Toronto moving specialists who can answer any questions about your local moves and long distance moving. Don’t be scammed by a fly-by-night cheap moving company.

At GTA Moving Services, moving means a total commitment to customer satisfaction. Our Toronto and GTA moving professionals provide highly personalized local moving services - wherever you are and wherever you need to go. Each of our moving agents has been carefully screened and evaluated, and every one offers the benefits of modern facilities, experienced personnel and the advanced tools necessary to provide professional handling of your shipment. We guarantee on-time pick up and delivery of your goods.

This is a full service Toronto moving and storage company. We provide a crew of experienced and courteous professionals, clean, fully equipped, modern moving trucks, full line of packing supplies. Our customers get friendly, professional advice on planning their relocation and costs involved. We always suggest how to save time and money in your upcoming move. We want you to be informed and prepared.