HomeStars  >  Self Storage in Vaughan  >  GTA Moving Services

Reviews for GTA Moving Services

Alex N in Toronto

Hired GTA Moving services for my move from a 2br house to a condo.
Everything went super smoothly: the team arrived on time, the truck was clean, all the necessary tools and accessories were in place, the crew was very delicate with all items and also did loading/unloading efficiently. Final price was exactly as per quote provided and I'm very happy with the service.
Thank you so much Alex and your team for a very professional moving experience. Definitely will recommend GTA Moving Services to my family and friends.

Mariya in Toronto

I am so happy with GTA Moving. Came on time, wrapped all our furniture with blankets and moved us to our new home within Vaughan. Guys where very polite and professional. Will recommend them to all my friends and family

Suzanne in Toronto

The crew that moved me from GTA Moving Services was great. I usually don't write reviews but they were helpful, friends and very respectful and careful with my furniture and property. They worked very hard the entire time they were moving me. As an added bonus, one of the crew spent some time very carefully removing a painful splinter from my finger. I Would use them again and have already recommended them to a friend.

Jamie in
2 reviews Kitimat, BC

The best crew I've seen in a long time. I've been moving for years and never seen such fast strong careful workers. Thank you Francien and Eric I will be spreading the good word about canadian moving.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I'm very happy to have chosen canadian moving, I had no problems what so ever and best of all the communication was good, workers were very professional and respectful and made me laugh. Thanks guys couldn't ask for better help.

Eugene K in Thornhill

"Just wanted to write to say how pleased we were with our move. We recently moved to our new home in Richmond Hill.Excellent service, the crew was very professional and friendly. They moved our stuff as if it was their own. I would recommend this company to family and friends and will be using them for our office move soon."

Thank you Eugene for taking a minute of your time to share your experience.
Alex and GTA Moving Team.

Beatriz in Toronto

I had a good experience with this company, they arrived on time and the two guys were very nice with a good attitude, the only thing is I couldn't get the two wardrobe boxes included in the price, as they seem to get to much space of the truck. I was charged what Alex and I agreed, no surprise or additional unexplained charges which was great. Thanks Alex

Thank you Beatriz for choosing our company. Alex and GTA Moving Team.

Josh in Toronto

GTA Moving Services provided an excellent two day moving experience for my move from Toronto to Uxbridge. Alex and his team were extremely professional in all aspects of the move. They were very careful with all of our possessions ensuring that nothing was marked or damaged. They worked quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them for any type of moving need.

Thank you Josh for moving with us. Alex and GTA Moving Team.

I worked with GTA Moving earlier this year to move into our new condo and was completely impressed with their level of service, detail and overall kindness and welcoming from all staff I interacted with.

Alex was terrific in the planning stages as we adjusted our moving day due to a changing occupancy date, offered a fair and reasonable and quote quickly after our initial phone conversation and was always prompt to reply to my calls and emails after that.

The movers who did the actual move arrived promptly at the time scheduled, were always pleasant and cheerful, mindful of our belongings and worked incredibly hard during a move with some un-expected challenges. They made a difficult day much easier to deal with.

I have used other moving companies in the past, none would come close to comparing to the superior experience I had with GTA Moving. I will recommend them to everybody I hear who is looking for movers and not hesitate to call them again should we move in the future.

Harish from Toronto

Get the quote in an email, don't trust the estimate given on phone.
They will try to trick you to sign a blank credit card payment slip before starting the work. Don't! the moment you sign, you would be at their mercy.

Alex justified the charges saying the rate given earlier was for every half an hour not per hour while one of his mover justified it as per person. Plus he also charged me an extra 4% for using credit card without mentioning in the quote.

Also, be prepared with your own tools if needed, they turned up just with a dolly in a U-haul truck. A lot of time was wasted because to this.

Thank you Harish for this review but there is always two sides in each story. SO U-haul truck with only one dolly? No tools? All of our truck are equipped with at least two dollies, two dozens of blankets, shrink wrap, tape, two wardrobe boxes and of course basic tools to disassemble and reassemble furniture like beds, tables, etc.
When you called us and booked us for your move I personally asked if you need a confirmation email with all the details of whatever we spoke about and you said no its fine and we do charge on the half hour increments. So thank you for taking your time to write all that. Alex and GTA Moving Team.

More about GTA Moving Services

GTA Moving Services is the premier Toronto moving source in local moves, long distance moving and moving supplies. GTA Moving Services and our nationally recognized local movers partnerships can save you both time and money by determining your individual moving needs. You can always contact one of our Toronto moving ...