HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

PS in Oakville

These guys at Duct Care are highly professional, hard working and fair. You will not regret dealing with them. Try to discuss a deal for your entire system rather than limited number of ducts.

Job Price

Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business.

Mathew in Brampton

Good work, totally new experience...Did it many times in the past, but this guys are different. They way they did the job is really appreciate. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Hi Mathew,

647-376-7678

Duct cleaning for 1400 square feet. Great service. Comprehensive and fast. Cleaned furnace air conditioning and 16 vents. The house smells very ckean. The service nen were polite and helpful.

kate in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

I recenlty moved into house. I made an appointment with duct care for duct cleaning. They worked on Saturday and arrived on time. They did great job and explained well to me as I wanted to know. I would definitely do the duct cleaning with duct care again.

Hi Kate,

Allen S in Holland Landing
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

They are very professional and knowledgeable. They take a good care of house and the jobs. They make the service as a memorable experience that put homeowner at ease. Highly recommended!

Hi Allen,

Rob Mazur in Scarborough

This company came by my home this past weekend. I was very impressed with how thorough and knowledgeable they were. I was very satisfied with their duct cleaning service it was worth every penny.

Hi Rob,

CD in Whitby
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Nice people, good job. very professional. I am not only satisfy myself, but also recommend to my friends to clean their houses. I will call them again next time again.

Philip in Brampton

I used their service the other day to clean 16 air ducts, furnace, ac coils, and dryer vents. They took approximately 2 hours to do the whole day. The crew consist of Ihsan and another gentleman. They were professional and knowledgeable. I was satisfied with the service provided.

Hi Philip,

Mallikarjun

I wanted to get my home duct & AC coil cleaning to be done before the upcoming winter and was looking for different options. My friend then recommended me to this company and things became easy. I called up Ihsan and got my appointment booked within a week, they were right on time during the appointment and finished their work within the 2 hours time specified. The total cost for cleaning of the 21 vents, duct, A/C coil and furnace blower was much reasonable. Most importantly, I was totally pleased with the way the whole cleaning process went on, where Ihsan was explaining to me what exactly he was doing step by step and how would I benefit out of it for the next 2 years. It was a great service altogether and I would definitely recommend Duct care to any one.

Hi Mallikarjun,

Rajesh in Toronto

I got to know them through Groupon but I called them and booked for appointment. The availability for next appointment is reasonable and they are flexible and can accommodate week-ends too. I needed additional hook-ups as my furnace is complex. They covered it at no extra cost. No hidden fees and furnace blowing option included in their basic package of 12 vents.

Since my A/C coil is sitting just on top of furnace blower they recommended me to go with A/C coil cleaning as well and I was very Happy with the overall package they offered. I already recommended a friend of mine and I am writing this review after taking his opinion on their service.

My only disappointment is with their timing. They Scheduled a time for which I have to start early from office. They turned up bit late to the working site. I won't mind on this as the service they provided is worth the wait but quoting it so that they will improve on this.

Hi Rajesh,

First all all let me thank you for taking your time out to write us the review. Also I would like to thank you for referring us to your friend. We do give a 2 hours time frame to all our customers and very rarely if for some reason we are running late we always call Customer to let them know. Sometimes customers take the 2 hours arriving window for service time. And we are making sure now that customers are aware of 2 hours arriving window as service time could be less or more than 2 hours depending on the size of the house. Once again I would like to thank you for bringing this up as these suggestions always help us improve.

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...