HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

John in Newmarket
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The guys did a good job cleaning. They gave me tips on furnace filter options with pros and cons. They told me I did not need my dryer vent cleaned by them. I would hire again.

One small opportunity: Introduce themselves (with names) when they arrive.

Hi John,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We would definitely take your suggestion and work on it. Normally our team will greet customers at the door.

Morcos in Thornhill

I booked duct care to get my duct cleaning. Booking was quick and simple and once they got here, they were quick efficient patient with explanation and very kind overall.

I would recommend Ihsan and his company to anyone looking for a good job and friendly service.

Thank you Ihsan for your time and service. See you again in 2 to 3 years.

Job Price

Hi Morcos, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Rebecca in Toronto

We used Duct Care to come and clean our ducts this week. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. They did a great job at not only cleaning our ducts but also explaining and educating us on recommendations for improving air quality.

Job Price

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

GY in Toronto

Great service, they were courteous and thorough and worked around our needs.
They explained in detail the process and walked through the bill step by step as well as recommendations on the electrostatic filter which we ended up purchasing from them as well.
Will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and family.

Job Price

Hi, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Ian

Very good service from Duct Care. Was very friendly and professional. Kindly explained the entire process. It was very satisfying to hear and see the entire process getting rid of all the crud stuck inside my vent ducts.

I only wished they could use their own filter to complete the last process with the return ducts rather than my own which built up alot of left overs.

Otherwise, it was done very well, in and out within 2 hours. You can see these guys know what they are doing.

Job Price

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

1 review London, ON

Job well done and as promised, they were on time and conducted quickly. They explained everything as they went along. Will recommend to every one. Costing also reasonable for us.