HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Rebecca in Toronto

We used Duct Care to come and clean our ducts this week. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. They did a great job at not only cleaning our ducts but also explaining and educating us on recommendations for improving air quality.

Job Price

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

GY in Toronto

Great service, they were courteous and thorough and worked around our needs.
They explained in detail the process and walked through the bill step by step as well as recommendations on the electrostatic filter which we ended up purchasing from them as well.
Will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and family.

Job Price

Hi, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Ian

Very good service from Duct Care. Was very friendly and professional. Kindly explained the entire process. It was very satisfying to hear and see the entire process getting rid of all the crud stuck inside my vent ducts.

I only wished they could use their own filter to complete the last process with the return ducts rather than my own which built up alot of left overs.

Otherwise, it was done very well, in and out within 2 hours. You can see these guys know what they are doing.

Job Price

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

1 review London, ON

Job well done and as promised, they were on time and conducted quickly. They explained everything as they went along. Will recommend to every one. Costing also reasonable for us.

cathy from Pickering
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Called to confirm appointment day before. Arrived during time frame indicated. Explained everything to me before the job was started. Explained breakdown of bill before bill was paid. The men completing the job were professional and couteous. Did not leave any mess. I would hire this company again.

Hi Cathy,
Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business.

Eric

Had my first duct cleaning for my new house with them. They were efficient and knowledgeable. Provided good service and were careful of the house surroundings. No unfair charges. Would recommend.

Hi Eric,

Joyce from Thornhill

They were very professional. They came into my home and explain everything with details. I have had my ducts cleaned in the past and I couldnt believe the difference in the operation while the cleaning was being performed. I am happy for this job for the professionals and everything made correctly done.

Hi Joyce,

sreenivasula in Brampton

This is my first duct cleaning for my home and it was done well by them. service is good and prompt time of arrival and easy going . Nice work done

Hi Sreenivasula,

Marta  in Oakville

I got a referral from a friend to call duct care, when I did, they accommodated me right away as well as offered a groupon package they currently had running to save me a few dollars. The guys were informative, very polite and detail oriented. Thank you for doing such a good job!

Hi Marta,

binhminh in Toronto

I am a return customer and have been faithful to Duct Care Inc. They always give us discounts and excellent service. We would recommend this business to people we know. We will see you again in the future ourselves.

Hi Binhminh,

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...